Trouble at First Sight

After leaving the house for the third time. We were an hour late to the ball. Thor couldn't leave mjölner, Sylvi forgot her shoes, arguing with Loki why he can't take his daggers, Ralph  taking mjölner from Thor and running around the house with it. I had to use magic on my gown because Loki changed my dress to steam punk, where he got the idea I have no clue.

 I had to use magic on my gown because Loki changed my dress to steam punk, where he got the idea I have no clue

This would be very suspicious, if we were trying to be mortals.

We arrived when they are declaring a toast. Cam anyone guess what happened after Thor and Loki had a glass of wine?

Children I tell you. How am I'm related to those two. Who came to deal with that was someone I had not expected. Last I knew, Rebekah Mikealson was dead, not in front of those two telling that is not appropriate. This must be a reincarnation or doppelgänger. Though I had another issue to deal with...

The twins were supposed to be near me. My guess they saw the trouble there uncles were causing, and left. Sylvi has lately been in a horse phase, she said something about seeing the horse when we arrived. I might have idea where she went.

After walking outside and seeing someone get thrown off the balcony and neck get snapped.  The worst part Sylvi and Ralph standing right were it happened.

*SCREAMS*

"Now how are we going to deal with this?" Questioned  a blonde man, who appears in front of my kids.
"Just compel them for all I care, Niklaus" stated another.

"GET AWAY FROM MY CHILDREN!" I screamed. I teleported in front of my kids, but I used magic and switched to battle mode.

 I teleported in front of my kids, but I used magic and switched to battle mode

"Astrid?"