1.

1. 

JULY 16. 

Friday. 

Morning before a Concert :] (present) 

also sidenote: they're around 20-21 in this chapter . 

- ❤️-  

9:30am. 

     The alarm rang in the background in the hotel room, Richie was still passed out on his bed -- snoring softly into a pillow as he basically slept through his alarm . It was about morning and since later there's a whole concert and they've been practicing non-stop for the past  2 weeks, Today was a chill day, well till the concert. They were still required to at least look over the music. 

     The morning sunlight shined onto Eddie's face, who was still hunched over at his desk. Biting the eraser of the pencil he was writing with,, Eds wanted to write a song just by him -- the thing is, he's been working on this song for like 3 years now and even with Ben's help he still  couldn't even figure out the next lyrics. Hell, At one point he just gave up and started to write other songs but right now? He decided he had nothing else better to do but try and continue the song.

     Eraser shavings laid in a pile next to him on the floor, he barely slept for two nights in a row just trying to write this damned song :/ . 

     Eddie sung quietly, it was below a whisper as he started to sing soft lyrics.

" I can look at a clock and tell the time , I can look at you and say your mine .. " 

     Eddie tapped his foot along to the beat of the melody he was trying to create, soft singing left his mouth as he tried his best right now to truly capture the lyrics and the story he wanted to convey.

     " I can be with you...  each day and everyday,, be? Be with you? Nonon- that doesn't --" He muttered, quickly erasing the sentence and turning behind him to see his passed out friend on the bed -- he didn't realize Richie was kinda -- I don't know sleeping so he kinda just -- " Richie? Does this sound right? " Eddie grabbed his notebook and looked at the lyrics one more time and looked up at Richie with an amused look when he noticed the other was asleep and the alarm still going. 

     " and, you're asleep. Jesus Christ , Rich. " Eddie put his notebook back down, sighing and pulling himself up. The male stretched out, a yawn slipping out -- Eds walked over to Richie, standing in front of the other's unconscious body. 

     First, he started to shake him a little. " Richie. " He said, shaking him. Richie didn't do much than budge, all he did was groan and pull the covers over him. Eddie twitched, started to slowly get more annoyed as the seconds went on, " Richie. Trashmouth. RICHARD. " Eddie continued to shake the other. Under the covers, small giggling could be heard. 

     Eddie could just about explode. 

     " I know you're not asleep asshole, get the fuck up! " Eddie said, shaking the other quite uh -- violently. 

     Richie was full on laughing under the covers, Eddie had enough. " I'm gonna rip your fucking skin off! " Eddie threatened, now just extremely irritated.

...After a bit of silence Eddie ripped the covers off of Richie, " I swear to go - " Eddie got cut off by some cold liquid hit his face..

...it felt...

...like.. water?

WHAT THE FUCK. 

     Eddie yelped as the cold water hit his face, Richie snickered -- holding a green water gun in his right hand. Pointing directly at Eddie. 

     Eddie shuddered at the cold water, quickly using his hands to wipe the water off his face. Richie was probably dying of laughter, he had a huge ass smile on his face as he saw the other struggle to wipe the water off their face. His head stung at the huge ass headache they had, they yelped at the pain and dropped the water gun. 

     " What the fuck! Are you drunk?! " Eddie screamed, almost confident that the neighbors could here. I mean next door it was just the rest of the Losers so he could literally scream at Richie all he wanted and not get judges by some random ass stranger. 

    " nope! hungover, spaghetti. " Richie flopped over on his back,  Eddie was dumbfounded. The water dripped down to his shirt now just making him absolutely soaked. 

     Eddie scoffed at Richie, " You've been drinking? DRINKING?! We literally have a show tonight! You cannot fucking be drunk at the concert! " the male scolded before Richie sat up, basically pulling himself up. yes, he was shirtless with only his boxers on as he leaned over and made eye contact with Eddie.

     The other male didn't even notice the man was basically naked in-fucking-front of him. He just focused on the fact that he needed to kinda sober Richie up and slap the hang over away. Maybe just make the male take some Tylenol or something, cause right now he was pissed and he just contemplated not giving anything to his friend.

     " Okay, to be fair -- I may be still..... like a quarter drunk. " Richie giggled as he made a small pinching motion with his right hand. Eddie still dumbfounded, and extremely ticked off he grabbed Richie by the wrist and pulled him up back on his feet.

     Richie struggled to stand up for a quick second, loosing his balance and Eddie putting his arms under Richie's and holding him up. Pushing him up so he wouldn't fall back on him. 

     " C-C'mon, Rich! You're not a fucking fish! You can stand! " 

     " What if I wanna be a fish, Eds?? "

     " You. Are. Not. A. Fucking. FISH. STAAAND UP ASSHOLE! " Eds screeched, causing the others burst into the room to check on the two. The rest of the losers were already fully packed and dressed for breakfast while Eddie and Richie well -- you know. 

     Eddie flinched at the motion of the door opening, letting Richie's big ass fall on him. The smaller boy yelped as his back hit the bed, Richie immediately catching himself putting his arms out and his hands to land on the mattress. Holding himself up with his arms. 

     Well, now it just looks like Richie's pinning Eddie down -- half naked

     Eddie was flushed, so was Richie as the awkwardly just stayed in that position for like five straight minutes while the losers rush in.

     Stanley was there, in his formal attire -- looking really unamused at the two. Beverly stood there silently whispering ' called it ' to herself as Ben tilted his head slightly, confused at the whole situation. Bill looked at the others for answers, taking occasional glances at Stanley,  Beverly, and Ben. 

     Mike walked in brushing his teeth, his mouth full of toothpaste.  "Hey what's goi- " He started, his words were muffled out by the toothpaste but his eyes dropped to Eddie and Richie. He started to immediately walk out. Grabbing Stan and Bill by the back of their collars and dragging them out, Ben and Beverly followed. 

     Eddie and Richie stood there frozen after they all left and shut the doors, Richie turned back to Eddie who was at least hyperventilating. His face red out of embarrassment. 

     " soo....how's your day, Eds? Min'e pretty fi -- " Eddie cut him off, kicking the other male's stomach.

     Rich felt a sharp pain at his stomach, and he fell back down on the floor. " Ow --! What in the-- " Richie exclaimed, holding his stomach and looking up at Eddie. Eds dusted his shirt off and quietly backed away. " Oh yeaaah-- fine leave me on the floor~ ! Dying! You're so violent and mean, Kaspbrak! " He flopped onto the floor dramatically with the back of his hand on his forehead and his other arm wrapped around his aching stomach. 

     " Why are you so fucking dramatic? " 

     " Why are you so fucking bossy...and short..." Richie snorted which quickly escalated to a laughing fit. 

    Eddie huffed, looking back at Richie and stopping in his tracks. " What. " 

   " You're bossy and short, Eduardo ! " Richie smiled widely at Eddie on the floor. Eds decided to ignore Richie for once, turning back around to his desk and piling all of his stuff and shoving it into his backpack. 

     " Are you coming to breakfast, or what? " Eddie swung the backpack on and walking over to the doorway. 

     " I would, but someone fucking kicked my stomach and now it hurts to move. " He said, basically rolling around on the floor. The other rolled his eyes and sighed, " Fine, I'll get your clothes. " Eddie put down his backpack on the floor and traveled back to the luggages,, grabbing a pair of clothes for Richie.

     " Thanks, Sweetheart ~ ! " Richie said with a goofy smile, Eds didn't think much of it -- Richie always acted like this while he was drunk or hungover. It was normal for him to call him stupid romantic pet-names. Nothing actually ever went on between the two or -- unless...  

__ 

A/N : this chapter is literally just boyfriend banter -- im.. well you cant have a IT fanfic without some reddie banter amiright JDEHEDJ--