2. (Pt.2)

2 (pt.2)

JULY 16.

The day of the concert (still morning, at breakfast)

- ❤️-

The minute everyone was seated a waiter came with a notepad in hand with a huge smile. They looked way to happy to even be human.

"Hello! I'm Ray, I'll be your waiter. Can I get you started with any drinks? " They said, flipping to a whole new page on their notepad.

The losers looked at each other with a blank stare, Stan started.

" Uh, can I maybe have a coffee? " He said, looking up from his phone to order . Ray quickly wrote down the order before pointing over at Richie, "and--good sir with the glasses? "

" A nice sophisticated cup Pepsi, please M'lady. " Richie said in a goofy British accent that made Ray softly laugh.

" Alright,, Pepsi, and you? " She pointed to Eddie. He lifted his head, frantically thinking of what to drink.

" Oh, uh-- just a water will be fine. " Eddie replied with a small smile. Ray nodded, writing it down in their notebook. She went around the table.

" Lemonade, " Beverly asked.

" Fanta. " Ben fiddled nervously with the set napkin on the table.

" C-cola.." Bill stuttered out, Richie gave him a glare.

" Coca Cola?? Seriously? " He spat out, chuckling softly at the other's choice of drink.

" Hey, it's good! " Bill glared back at Richie, really not wanting to argue right now.

" Oh whatever, Pepsi is superior. " Richie sat back and rolled his eyes.

" At least I'm not chugging 20 gallons worth of sugar in one can. Do you realize how fucking unhealthy-- " Eddie muttered before Richie interrupted the other.

" Oh, c'mon Eds-- it's amazingly good! And we don't talk about Ben's loving Fanta ass over there. I don't know him. " Richie joked.

" Orange soda is iconic?? " Ben raised a brow at the conversation.

" Yeah, but Pepsi is better "

" You guys kn-know the real original is ac-actually coke--"

" Shut up, Bill. " Richie stood up with his hands holding onto the table. Richie probably would've said someone else before Eddie grabbed the back of his collar and pulled him back down in his seat.

" Beep Beep, Richie! " Bill said angrily.

" I'll take a water! Thanks - " Mike smiled over at Ray-- their eyes widened and they snapped out of the small trance by the call of the order. She quickly write down the last cup of water.

" Yep! I'll get those drinks ready for you in just a couple of minutes. " Ray then scurried away, Bill and Richie both giving each other a death stare.

" We really all need to shut up with the arguing,, isn't gonna get us anywhere but public humiliation. " Stan finally pointed out, his head in his hands. As the band's manager --kinda-- he had to deal with all their bullshit and it really tired him out.