Chapter 2/5: The Signs...

Ichigo and Rukia arrives home. They enter, and immediately hears a familiar voice, screaming Ichigo's name. It's his dad, trying to attack him like always. Ichigo dodges, and knocked his dad down like it's just another day, and greets him. Ichigo and Rukia are then greeted by Yuzu, his sister, but his other sister, Karin, didn't even notice them at all. She was on her phone, texting with a big smile. Ichigo notices and says...

Ichigo: "Uhm... hello? Earth to Karin. Rukia and I are home."

(Karin snaps out of it...)

Karin: "Oh! Hey guys. I... I didn't hear you come in. I'm sorry..."

(Ichigo gets a little curious...)

Ichigo: "Yeah, I think I picked that up. Who are you so happily texting that you didn't even hear us come in? If we were burglars, we could've stolen everything in here without you noticing it."

(Karin starts to look guilty...)

Karin: "No-nobody important. It's just a friend. We're, uhm... are making plans for the weekend. Yeah..."

Ichigo's too distracted by what happened today, so he just believes her and goes upstairs with Rukia.

When they entered his room, Rukia is happily greeted by cute little Kon. He yells her name from the bottom of his heart, and jumps her, trying to hug her, but like always, he gets hit by her, and falls to the ground.

They get comfortable, and after a few minutes, Kon notices that they aren't really talking that much. They're just spacing out. Kon tries to break the silence...

Kon: "Uhm... guys? Are you alright? You're kinda starting to creep me out..."

Rukia: "Yes, we are fine Kon. We just had a long day. Don't worry about it."

(Kon gets curious...)

Kon: "A long day? You don't look so fine to me Rukia. Did Ichigo say or do something to upset you?? Did he?? You bastard! What have you done to her!? Huh!? I won't let anybody upset my darling Rukia! Not even you, you big bully! You hear me!?"

Ichigo: "Oh, shut up you little fuzzball..."

Kon: "That does it! Ahhh---"

(Kon gets grabbed by Rukia...)

Rukia: "That's enough, Kon! I told you! We are fine. We just had a long day. Now quit yelling at Ichigo, damn it!"

(Rukia puts Kon down, so he calm calms himself...)

Kon: "Hm! Fine. Whatever you say Rukia... I trust you..."

After all that, Ichigo and Rukia started to do their homework. The sun started to set, and they went downstairs to have dinner. After dinner, they went back up to the room.

After a few minutes, they finally start to talk again, or at least attempts to...

Ichigo: "So, uhm... Rukia... it's kind of a nice night outside, don't you think?"

(Rukia gets a little nervous...)

Rukia: "Ye-yeah... it's nice. The moon is so bright tonight. The world of the living can look so beautiful sometimes..."

(Ichigo stares at Rukia...)

Ichigo: "Yeah..."

(Rukia notice him staring at her...)

Rukia: "Ichigo? Wh-why are you staring at me like that? Is something the matter?"

(Ichigo snaps out of it...)

Ichigo: "No! Uh, no. Nothing at all. I was just lost in thought. Sorry about that, Rukia..."

(Rukia softly gulps...)

Rukia: "No, it's fine. Uhm... it's getting late. I should go bath. Be back in a bit, okay?"

Rukia goes to the bathroom to take a bath, Kon is fast asleep, and Ichigo goes to sit on his bed, and starts wondering what's going on with him.

He hears Rukia starting to run her bath water, and then, his heart suddenly begins to beat much faster. He starts to get intense thoughts of Rukia undressing, getting into the tub, and softly moans as the warm water covers her little, petite body...

Ichigo's mind is starting to go out of control. He starts talking to himself in his mind...

Ichigo: ("No, no! What the hell in going on with me!? Rukia and I are just friends, damn it! I need to get these thoughts out of my head! Now!")

Ichigo starts to run downstairs to the kitchen, and drinks some water. He slowly starts to calm down, sort of. He goes back up, and he hears in the bathroom that Rukia is done bathing. He gets stressed out again, and runs to his room, and quickly gets under the covers of his bed, and pretends to be asleep.

Rukia returns to his room in her pajamas, very surprised when she sees Ichigo is asleep already. She decides to get ready for bed too, and just enters his closet, and gently closes it.

Ichigo waits a while until he thinks she's asleep, and then quietly grabs his pajamas to go take a bath.

By the time he was done, Rukia got woken up by the sounds in the bathroom. She opens the closet door a tiny bit, and peeks out of it to see what's going on. She sees his door slowly starting to open, and then she sees Ichigo entering, only in his pants, no shirt, because his upper body and hair is still a little wet. Rukia got stunned by that sight, and softly starts to gasps, while her heart rate starts to increase too, just like Ichigo's did. She gently closes the closet door again, and just quickly lies down, holding a pillow over her head, while Ichigo opens the window and just stands there, waiting for his body to completely dry, still trying to get the thoughts about out of his mind. He eventually goes to bed. Now, they're both in their beds, deep in thought until they fall asleep.