Chapter 4/5: The truth...

Rukia's mind went blank, and her body went numb. She then aggressively moved Ichigo's lips off of her lips by his chest, and gave him a deep stare. After an intense moment of staring, she pulls Ichigo towards her again, and starts kissing him back, passionately. Ichigo takes of his shirt, and lifts Rukia up by her thighs, while still kissing. He walks up to his desk with her, and clears everything off of it with a single swipe of his forearm, and puts her on top of it. He takes off her top, while she starts kissing down his neck. She then pushes him onto his bed, and starts climbing on top of him, and from there... they start to make slow, passionate love, cherishing every second of the moment...

Meanwhile...

Karin arrives back home with her mysterious friend, both soaking wet from the rain. The friend walked her home, and covered her with his jacke. She starts thanking him...

Karin: "Thank you so much. I had such a wonderful time, but that was only because you were with me... Toshiro..."

(Toshiro gives a tiny smile...)

Toshiro: "The pleasure is all mine, and I should be thanking you too, Karin. If it weren't for you, I would've ended up setting all my paperwork on fire, and give Rangiku a taste of my mind. It was you, who kept me calm this whole week, with our fun little cellphone chats. It was just a little inconvenient though, having to make excuses to come to the world of the living, just so we could text each other, but it was worth all the trouble, because nothing is too much for me if it involves you..."

(Karin blushes...)

Karin: "Awww! Just listen to you now all of a sudden. I remember back then when you acted like a tough guy, and pretended not to care so much about me. You were acting all cool, but it seems like you are quite the romantic guy after all."

(Toshiro tries to deny it while blushes...)

Toshiro: "I... I was just being honest. There is a difference."

Karin: "Yeah, sure. Then how do you explain the fact that you covered me from the rain with your own jacket, hm? Oh, and I must admit, that was kinda funny, because we are almost the same height. You had to stretch your arms out as high as possible."

(Karin giggles, and Toshiro get annoyed, blushing even more...)

Toshiro: "Grr... this evening was perfect, so please don't ruin it with your stupid banter, and for the record - I'm taller than you."

(Karin laughs...)

Karin: "And that's why I love my big, handsome Shiro so much. Just come here already, you..."

Karin gives Toshiro a nice, long hug. Toshiro is still annoyed, but slowly melted in her arms like a little ice cube. He hugs her back, and his eyes slowly closes. While they hug, Karin says...

Karin: "Shiro...?"

Toshiro: "Karin...?"

Karin: "I don't want you to leave..."

(Toshiro hugs her tighter...)

Toshiro: "Believe me, I also don't want to leave, but I have to go back, Karin. Everyone in the Soul Society is going start looking for me if I stay, plus your brother would kill me if he sees us right now."

Karin: "Hm! Let him try! Anyway... I understand, Shiro. Just be careful when going back, okay?"

Toshiro: "I will. Don't worry about me. Here. Keep this..."

Toshiro hands his wet jacket to her. Karin gladly accepts it, and smiles. They stand, and stare at each other for a minute, and then give each other a little kiss goodbye, by moving their heads forward, like two children. Karin softly enters her home, and leans by the doorway, watching Toshiro leave. He turns his head, she waves, and he waves back, giving smiles that basically says "I love you..."

Meanwhile, back in Ichigo's room...

Ichigo and Rukia just got done making passionate love. They are out of breath, and their hair are all messy, with satisfied looks on their faces. They are lying on their sides, facing each other, touching, and rubbing each other's bodies, staring deeply into each other's eyes. Ichigo starts to jest...

Ichigo: "So... are you happy now?"

(Rukia slaps him softly on the arm, and giggles...)

Rukia: "Oh, shut up, but actually, yeah, I am happy. I really thought you got tired of me or something, Ichigo. What you did was not right, but you did make up for it, at least, by giving me the best night of my life..."

(Ichigo smiles, and blushes...)

Ichigo: "This is the best night of my life too, Rukia, and I didn't know what else to do, I swear. Avoiding you like that was killing me. It was until now, that I finally realized, that I fell in love with you. I fell pretty damn hard, and to be honest, I'm glad. I couldn't even imagine falling for anybody else, but you. You were there for me for such a long time. I can't believe it took me this long to finally wake up. You were sent into my life like a burglar in the night, literally, and, now look at us. It's like it was meant to be, even though it took a sweet time."

(Ichigo chuckles, and Rukia blushes...)

Rukia: "That is so sweet, Ichigo. Thank you, but don't feel bad, it took me this long too, but, hey... you know what they say: In order to make something good, it takes time..."

Ichigo: "Yeah. I guess that makes sense..."

They start to smile at each other, and then Rukia climbs on top of him again. Ichigo chuckles, and Rukia giggles. Ichigo gets up, and puts her legs around his waist, and then they slowly start to kiss again. Ichigo then lies down, and Rukia lies down with her head on his chest, and then they fall asleep like that within the first few minutes, with the happiest smiles on their faces...