Come Back Home

She gazed at the enormous school, castle-like, foggy at this time of the year. As she opened the gates, she could see a group of teenagers were trying out their power-control lessons and a group of younger children were reading under a giant tree. She clutched her luggage and sighed in content as she stepped on the porch. Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters, here she is.

"Luna!" a gentle voice came as a door in the hall unlocked. A tall, blue-skinned, red-haired gorgeous woman ran towards her and squeezed her body gently.

"Raven, sweetheart! Been a long time!" Luna hugged Raven back and gently released Raven with a big smile on her face.

Luna was dropped here by her parents 25 years ago, when she was just 2 years old. Her parents told Charles that she was "weird and abnormal", despite Charles proving that she was a jolly, healthy, perfect, little baby. After Charles insisted on taking her in, Luna's period of stay here was a struggle. Being the only 'normal' kid around, often there were kids bullied and underestimated her. But there were also kids who stood up for her and taught her to defend herself. One of them was Raven.

"How's everything?" Luna asked as they went up the stairs, heading towards Luna's room

"Hmm, I could say quite normal. Charles and I still fought over things, Hank is a sweetheart, Peter's still pranking the bullies and being a show-off every time he breaks his own personal record, Ororo tried new hairstyles but she decided that she doesn't like any other colors than Silver, heh." While walking in the upstairs hall, they managed to peek into an ajar door.

"Oh yeah, Charles told him that he could stay here. At least until things calmed down. Don't mind him." Raven glanced towards the tall man and pulled Luna straight to her room, which is next to the man's.

"You know, you're still the same right?" Raven helped Luna settled in her room

"Huh, what?"

"Whenever you have thoughts, you suddenly become quiet and disorganized." she sat on Luna's bed, giggled

"Haha, right, I forgot you knew me a tad bit too much."

"Okay then, shoot."

"Why did Charles decide to take him in?"

"Erik? He's Charles' friend, if he's not his only friend." Raven opened a bag of chocolate candy Luna brought

"What really happened?"

"Hmm..." Raven seemed enjoying her chocolate too much or just trying to protect the man's privacy, Luna couldn't really tell

"I think you should talk to Charles." ah, the latter it is

"Wow, that's new. You usually know everything and would tell me everything."

"I do know everything! But it's just... just talk to Charles. He's expecting you anyway." she kissed Luna's cheek and hopped out of her bedroom