A Special Kind Of Friendship

I wake up on a Saturday morning and frown. I miss Jack like crazy. I look at my phone and my face lights up. He has blown up my phone! I look to see if he blew up my phone with text messages or by phone calls. He had called me and texted me like crazy. I answer each text with a smile that only got bigger with each one. I then looked at how many times he tried calling me. Wow! He had called me 30 times and left a very sweet message with each call. I press his picture on my contacts list and wait for him to answer. It hasn't even rung once and he is on the other line. "Hello." I hear his sweet voice say. I hesitate answering him. "Hello?" He says again. I have barely talk because of how much i love him. "Hi." i wisper. "Oh. So it is my beautiful girl on the other line huh?" He reports. I roll my eyes. Even though he knows i hate it when he says that kind of stuff to me, he still does it. "I'm not even remotely pretty Jack." I remind him. Of course he protests with his usual "Of course you're not, you are beautiful." "Ugh." I groan. He starts getting worried because he knows that i can be difficult, but hates it when i get this difficult. "Stop that immediately." He warns me. I start to test him. "Or what?" I wait for his answer, but all i get is the annoying sound anybody gets after one hangs up on them. He has hung up on me. Why does he do this to me? He tells me that i am beautiful, then i disagree with him, and then he hangs up on me. I wait for him to call me back, but he doesn't. instead an hour later i hear a soft knock on my front door. I go to the door slowly and only have to open it a crack to see his beautiful smile. "Hey. Are you going to open the door the rest of the way, or am i going to have to go through your window again?" He asks jokingly. I open the door laughing, but my legs decide to give out on me at that moment and i fall forward. Luckily, Jack is there to catch me. He catches me and holds me close and we stand in the cold for about 10 minutes. After what felt like eternity, he notices i am getting really cold, even in his arms. "Let's actually go inside shall we? Get you warm." I answer in my sweet wisper that i know he loves. "Ok." We go inside and sit at the table and talk for a long time. That was the beginning of a special kind of friendship between the 2 of us.