I Go To Dinner With My Best Friend

So we are at my house for about have an hour after he first states that he is getting hungry. I tell him there is a really cool resturant down the street. He says to me "What is the name of this resturant?" I tell him that the name is Chateue. He pretends to think about it and then after like 2 seconds he says "Let's do it!" There is so much enthuisiasm in his voice that i end up falling back into his arms laughing. "What is so funny?" He asks in his "innocent" voice. "You are!" i tell him. He rolls his eyes at me and we go outside. "It is too cold to walk there." I say in a soft wisper. "Why the hell do you keep wispering?" He demands. I let out another wisper. This time he couldn't hear me. "What did you say?" "I said that i get really shy when i am with you." I had never said anything like that to anybody. He looked at me with a surprised look. "Why is that?" He asked me sweetly. I answered with another wisper. "I don't know." He kept looking at me and finally he asked me if I wanted him to drive us to the resturant. Of course I said yes. We got into the car and drove to the resturant. I pretty much giggled at everything he said on the way there. He kept asking me "What is so funny?" I kept telling him that it was what he was saying was making me laugh. We got to the resturan and found it very empty. "How many people are going to be in your party?" A waitress asked us. "Um. Two please." I answered uneasily. I knew he was staring at me. We sat down at our table and order our food. After we finish he asks me "Do you want any dessert?" I answered him "The dessert isn't even any good here." He takes my hand and leaves the money on the table to pay for the food. "Where are we going?" I ask him as he picks me up and carries me to the car. "You will see." He laughs. That was the beginning of a wonderful night.