the fight

"I could turn the wonderful dreams that you have been having lately into horrible nightmares in a matter of seconds" I hear a dark, creepy voice wisper into my ear. "Who are you?" I ask, fighting to keep my voice steady. "My name is Pitch Black and i have all the answers to all of your questions." He lies. "Dont listen to him Kylie!!!!" i hear Jack scream at me. But it is too late, I am already walking down the hallway with Pitch. "Kylie!!!!" I hear Jack screaming my name. I turn around just in time for me to see him cry for the first time. i then realize that Pitch is lying to me. I take off running. As soon as i am back in Jack's arms Pitch hovers over us and laughs. "You are such a fool. You are not a guardian and you never will be." Now it is my turn to either insult him or be a coward. I look at Jack and ask "What is a guardian?" He answers "A guardian is somebody who protects the children and what they believe in." I smile realizing that is what i am and that is what he is. "I am a guardian Pitch and you cant do anything about it.' I smirk and he looks at me curiously. "What are you still doing here?" I ask him. He turns and pretends to leave. He then turns around and sends a blast of his nightmare sand at me and i fall. Jack is on his feet immediately and so is everybody else. I hear a loud bang and then pass out. I wake up a few minutes later and beside me is a purple, blue, green, yellow, and orange dress.  i put it on as fast as i can knowing there was a reason why it was there. I rise to my feet and join the fight. I have the power to destroy any evil in my past by throwing paint bubbles at them. i help the other guardians win the fight and Pitch flees the North Pole. The others are in shock with what i was able to do. This is the beginning of a new guardian's life.