I get chosen

I hear the phone ring and go to answer it. "Hello" i say as i pick up the phone. there was no answer. "Um. Hello" i say again. No answer. i go to hang it up and a portal appears. i see a faint image of Jack in the mist of the mortal. "Come here." he says in a sweet, silky voice. I obey and walk slowly towards the portal. I am just about to turn around when the portal starts to close bringing me with it. I give a scream and then close my eyes as tight as i can praying it is a dream. I hear Jack's calming voice telling me to open my eyes. At first i refuse, but soon i open my eyes and look around me. "Are you okay?" Jack asks me. "I think so" i answer unsteadily. "Are you sure?" He asks laughing. "It is not funny." i scold him. he rolls his eyes and helps me to my feet. "This is Bunnymund, North, Sandman, Toothiana, and that is Pitch Black." he explains to me. "Oh so you mean like North as in Santa?" I ask. "Yes." he laughs. "And the Easter bunny?" i ask in disbelief. He looks at me and starts laughing really hard. "What is so funny?" I ask. Bunny answers me because Jack is laughing too hard. "You're acting like you dont believe in us mate" I realize that Bunny is australian and that i am not dreaming. "Sorry. It just feels like a dream." I admit. Tooth answers me "Of course it does. It seemed like a dream to all of us when we were first chosen." I smile. "Hey. Umm. Sorry to break this up, but where is that Pitch Black guy?" I ask. Everybody looks around the room and start to get ready to fight.