Waking up next to my best friend

I wake up at 3:30 the next morning and look over at Jack. He is sound asleep. I have always loved watching him sleep. I accidently let out a giggle and he wakes up immediately. "Shit" I wisper. "What?" He asks sweetly. "I just woke you up. I am so sorry." I answer him. He only laughs and pulls me close. We have never kissed and i never expected him to, so his next move was such a suprise. He leans into me and wispers into my ear "I love you Kylie. I always have and i always will."  He gently puts his lips against mine and kisses me. When he pulls away, i look deep into his blue eyes.He smiles at me and i smile back. "How was that?" He asks me shyly. "It was magical." I answer. He gets up to make breakfast. "It is ready!" He calls 10 minutes later. I sleepily stumble into the kitchen. I am still exausted even though we have been up for hours. He laughs as i walk into the doorway. "It is not funny." I protest against his adorable laugh. He pulls me in for another hug and then we sit down to eat. "So did you have a good sleep?" He asks with a smile that can only mean that he stayed up most of the night watching me. "I had an ok night. How about you?" I answer already knowing the answer. He answers "Yeah. I had a great night of sleep." I snicker and mutter under my breath "Yeah. Like that is true." "What was that?" He asks teasingly. I dont answer. I just roll my eyes and finish eating my breakfast. That was the beginning of another wonderful day.