The altar is my hips

After a fairly long time in the bathtub, just relaxing and playing with each other, they decided it was time to head to bed. Taylor got out first, her naked body gleaming and glistening with bath oils, attracting Joe's eyes to her. He loved her figure from behind- so tall and willowy yet still voluptuous. She reached for a towel and headed to the bedroom. Joe followed her, drying off before pulling his boxers on. Taylor was putting her underwear back on and reaching for her pyjamas when Joe stopped her.

He picked her up and laid her down on the bed, then began kissing her chest, moving down to her stomach, gradually making his way down to her hips.

"What are you doing?" Taylor lay back with her eyes closed, breathing deeply to prevent herself from squirming under his electric touch on her lower body. She knew very well what he was doing, something he was very good at.

Joe looked up at her and said with a smirk on his face "I think you know."

He moved his lips to the inside of her thighs and kissed them softly, causing Taylor to shiver nervously. Joe placed his hands on her waist and dragged her to the end of the bed, her legs dangling over the edge. He knelt on the floor as he spread her legs apart and moved his mouth to her panties. His teeth bit the lace and he slowly shimmied them down her legs, exposing her. Taylor braced herself for what was coming, clinging to a nearby pillow, and drawing in deep breaths to control her excitement.

As his mouth moved in on her intimate area she moaned in pleasure and her heart rate increased rapidly. Her breathing was shallow now as his mouth moved up and down and in and out of all her sensitive areas, his tongue movements giving her utter bliss. He took extra care stimulating her g-spot, and she couldn't take it. She arched her back steeply as she felt the pressure inside of her, ever increasing. Moans and squeals escaped her mouth beyond her control as he continued his actions eagerly. She lifted her head to look at him briefly before flopping back on her back.

"Don't stop, I'm nearly there" She whispered breathlessly to him.

He maintained his technique as she felt the rush coming. Pleasure swept over her entire body as she reached her orgasm, and she stifled a high pitched moan with her pillow , squeezing her eyes shut. Satisfied with his job, Joe licked her clean before pulling her underwear back up and joining her on the bed. Taylor was still coming down from the high, recovering from the intensity of pleasure. He lay next to her as she steadied her breathing, eyes closed. Finally she spoke.

"That. Was fucking amazing."

"You're welcome"

"Seriously, you're so good at that, I can't be as good when I'm going down on you, can I?"

He turned to look at her and placed a hand on her jaw, framing her face.

"Taylor you are mind-blowingly good at it, I don't know why you would think that"

"Well, I've been told otherwise"

Joe frowned and sat up, pulling her up with him. 

"What do you mean?"

"One of my exes told me I wasn't very good at it, that's all. It kinda damaged my confidence though I guess."

Joe paused, processing her words in his head. He couldn't imagine what kind of toxic idiot would say something like that to her, especially when it wasn't even true. No wonder she sometimes felt insecure.

"Who said that to you?"

"Um... Adam."

"Shocker. Well Adam's a prick, and he's also extremely incorrect."

"Nice of you to say."

"Well I'm telling you the truth- on both accounts. He's an asshole and you ARE good at it."

He pulled her down so that they were lying next to each other again. She gazed into his ocean blue eyes, thinking about not only was he absolutely gorgeous, but he was also supportive, kind,  caring and respectful. He was everything she wanted after her bad luck of the past  when it came to boys.

"Thank you for everything Joe, you're so sweet."

He smiled and kissed her forehead fondly. He lifted up the covers, dragging her under. They started drifting away, her head on his chest, his arms reaching around her body, her legs wrapped around him. An entanglement of limbs intertwined as one. They both fell asleep very quickly with the combination of alcohol, exhaustion and the comfort of each other.