My baby's fly like a jet stream

It was the 12th of December and Taylor was naturally excited for her birthday as always. She and Joe were due to be flying to Nashville that afternoon to spend time with her family for a couple of days so they were currently packing. Joe had gone back to his place to get his stuff and whilst he was there he found the birthday present he had got for Taylor. He hoped she'd like it, it was approved by his mum who was very good at gift giving, and he trusted her judgement. He wasn't as nervous to meet Taylor's parents as he was last week before he'd met Austin. He'd put him completely at ease and he figured Taylor's parents couldn't be entirely different from him could they? Taylor had such a close bond with her mother so he was desperate for her to like him. Meeting a girlfriend's father was always a tricky situation because no father wanted to like the guy that was sleeping with their daughter, but he hoped he could win him over eventually. 

Taylor swung round his apartment in the early afternoon and they drove to the airport. Taylor had told him she'd dealt with the tickets and he assumed she'd got them in first class, but it became abundantly clear as they took a different route into the airport that they were going by private plane. Joe's mouth hung open as Taylor lead him towards it as if everything was normal.

"This is my jet, sorry I forgot to tell you we were taking it."

"Wow, it's insane."

"Look there's a 13 on the nose!"

"Of course there is." He chuckled to himself. Only Taylor would plaster her lucky number everywhere.

She grabbed his hand and walked him up the stairs and inside. They were greeted by the cabin crew, their bags were taken and they were guided to their seats. Joe was still a bit in awe of his surroundings and was scanning the interior of the jet whilst Taylor was getting some sandwiches for the journey out. It wasn't a very long flight, just over an hour but she hadn't any lunch and she was hungry. They took off soon enough and Joe had the perfect view of the city down below from his window seat. After Taylor had finished her lunch, she leant her head on Joe's shoulder and he held her hand and traced her palms with his fingers. Taylor got up after 30 minutes to go to the toilet and Joe grabbed her hand as she turned to go.

"Can I come with you?"

"You want to come with me to the bathroom?"

"Yeah"

"Why?"

"Mile high club and all that, you know."

"Ugh I should've guessed. No. Not a chance."

"Why not!?"

"There are flight attendants right out there I don't want them to see us going in and out together that would be way too embarrassing."

"They've probably seen it before."

"Still no, plus I don't like doing it in an airplane bathroom it makes me feel dirty."

"Wait you're already a fully fledged member?"

"Yeah."

"Who'd you do it with?"

"Adam. And Tom actually"

"On this same jet?"

"Mmmhmm. Trust me you don't want to do it in that bathroom, there's no room for anything its too cramped"

"Ok ew I don't want to hear anymore I don't want to think about that- about you and someone else."

"Are you a mile high virgin Joe?"

"Duh, why'd you think I was asking?"

"Hmmm well I'm gonna go now I'll be back in a minute."

She went to the bathroom and Joe snacked on some of Taylor's leftover food. Was it wrong that he still wanted to do it with her right now even after hearing about her experiences with Adam and Tom? Still, she didn't want to and its not like he was going to push it. He reached into his rucksack and grabbed his book and started reading. A few minutes later Taylor came out of the bathroom carrying some tissues. She sat back down next to him and took his book and put it down. He drew in a deep breath in as she unzipped his jeans and started jerking him off.