"im the luckiest omega ever" *SMUT!!*

"You're the only one I need."

I gasp at his words, shocked that he could ever even slightly feel the same way. Before I can tell him I feel the same I see him get self conscious, "I shouldn't have said that.. I made it awkward. I'm sorry." He looked like a wounded puppy.

I gently grab the sides of his face and slam my lips into his. He's stunned for a minute but quickly recovers and kisses me back. I lick his bottom lip and he gasps into mine, giving me enough room to slip my tongue into his mouth.

I explore him like I'd always wanted to, it's a mess of teeth and spit but It's with him and there's nothing I want more in the moment.

It gets increasingly heated as he grabs my waist and starts to travel down my neck with his mouth. Leaving little marks as he nips and sucks at my once unmarked skin. He touched everywhere but the one place I wanted his mark to permanently stick.

He pulls away breathing heavily and we stare into eachothers eyes, his lips shine with saliva, they're swollen from heavy use and his eyes are dark and lustful. Like a wolf eyeing it's prey with a deep hunger in its belly.

Another ripple of pain hits his abdomen and causes him to lose his balance. He whimpers in pain and holds onto me again. I start softly kissing up his neck to sooth his pain, licking and very delicately nipping at his bonding place.

He moans very loudly when he feels my teeth brush the sensitive area, "Fuck.. don't tease, doll. You don't know what you're doing.." he hisses from clenched teeth. Sweat beading on his back and neck. Muscles tight from the tension and trying to hold himself back.

"Stop holding back, Bucky.. please. Let me take care of you." Our eyes meet again. His soften when he sees the desperate need to please him in mine.

He presses his forehead to mine and sighs.

"P-present." He commands with a shaky breath.

The primal instincts to obey my alpha immediately push hard into my brain, I practically purr at the command from him.

Stripping my clothes as quickly as possible, practically leaping into bed and presenting like he asked.

My back is arched so my chest is pressed into the bed and my ass is high in the air. Legs spread and revealing my heated and swollen sex, hands gripping the sheets beneath me with white knuckles.

I hear him growl lowly in his chest like he can't help it. His sweatpants loudly drop to the floor along with his thin shirt. He climbs in behind me and very carefully reaches out and touches my hips.

The noise that passes my lips startles him.
"Alpha.. please touch me." I can feel myself slipping into my heat as it rapidly approaches now that I'm in this position, and he's behind me.

"I don't wanna hurt you.." he whispers in fear.

"You won't, Bucky. I promise." Our eyes meet as I glance at him over my shoulder, the genuine look in my eyes calms him and he slowly presses his hips into mine.

A long, slow moan pours from his throat as his very hot dick is slotted into the wet space between my thighs.

My breathing picks up, he starts to make shallow, slow thrusts that press perfectly into my sensitive clit.

"A-alph- ah!"

He pulls out and readjusts so he's pressing into me. Slowly he pushes in. Being mindful of our lack of foreplay and preparation.

He's so thick and long, bigger than I've ever had. He stretches me so nicely. Once his hips meet mine he stays still. Holding his breath.

At that exact moment I feel myself fall completely into my heat. He must notice, he sniffs the air and huffs.

"You're gonna kill me, aren't you?" He chuckles. "Not on p-purpose.."
He leans over and kisses my shoulder, I can feel his bright smile.

Then he starts to move, oh God he starts to move..

Intense pleasure rips it's way from the bottom of my spine up to the top of my head. I don't even notice how loud I'm getting as he slowly picks up speed.

"Fuck you're so good.. so good."

I can smell his rut start to get heavier, he's definitely succumbing to his instincts. He must finally feel comfortable enough to.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted this.. you feel so warm"

He gets harder, faster, rougher. His hand is placed over mine on the bed beside my head, holding it gently. His other metal hand is placed under us, grasping at my breast.

"Wanna be yours forever. Please let me be yours.."

He's almost louder than I am, grunts, groans. Even whimpers and little gasps.
He's fully let himself go. Trusts himself enough to believe he won't hurt me.

Pressing back into him with each thrust as much as I can, he's slamming into me harder and harder and I can feel his knot start to swell up. It makes a slightly sticky noise as it presses against my lips. Not quite ready to stick us together.

"Oh god I'm not gonna last, doll.. what have you done to me?"

His panting grows louder, thrusts getting slightly sloppy. The sounds of our fucking get louder and messier, filling the room. As if our moans aren't enough to let everyone know what we're doing.

"So. Fucking. Wet. Oh fuck!!"

Before I know it I feel my own release sneak up and slam into me. It catches both of us by surprise, Bucky gasps and a quick moan of "oh shit" slips past his lips.

He gets impossibly faster and I feel him twitch inside me as my only warning. He slams his knot into me, locking us together as his cum fills me up.

"My omega.." he whispers.

Thick, hot, endless ropes of white cum coat my insides like honey.

He tries to hold himself up but ends up falling ontop of me. Heavily breathing like he just ran for his life. I smile as I realize his hand is still gently holding mine.

"I- I'm sorry" He mumbles as he quickly pulls himself up and lays us over into a spooning position.

I reach out and grab his hand again, I can hear his breathing stutter at the gentle touch.

"Did I hurt you?" He whispers. Other hand grazing the side of my neck.

"No, Bucky. You're perfect. That was incredible." I smile and kiss our conjoined hands. He giggles breathlessly and nuzzles in closer.

My eyes grow slightly heavy, I start to fall asleep but I hear him gently ask "Hey Y/n?"

"Hm?" I mumble. "I.. I love you. Alot." I can smell his nervousness in the air around us. Fear mixed in.
"I love you more." I chuckle. He breathes a sigh of relief and holds me a little tighter.
I hear his breathing even out, signaling his slumber.

"I'm the luckiest Omega ever"