BloodShed 1/2

Charlottes pov

After a while Lucy comes back to my office.

Lucy: Ma'am I managed to prepare 4,000 of your best soldiers for deployment I also already got most of the girls but Melanie is still in her play room

Charlotte: That's fine I'll go and get her but do you want to come with us?

Lucy's eyes light up as I ask her this

Lucy: Really?!

Charlotte: Yea why not you.

Lucy: Awesome!

Lucy runs out of the room I laugh at her eagerness and walk over to my lights and turn them off before leaving the room once I'm out in the hallway I begin making my way to Melanie's play room I soon arrived at a metal rusted door that could give you tetanus just by staring at it.

Charlotte: Well here goes nothing.

I extend my hand and knock on the metal door as my hand connected with the door it sent chills up and down my body because of the cold metal.

Knock knock knock

Melanie: Who is it?

Charlotte: It's me.

Melanie: Oh come in [Giggle]

I open the door and see Melanie playing with her pets

Melanie "Aren't my babies such good boys? They ate that boy up and didn't leave anything on their plates yes you guys are the best boys ever yes you are

Melanie "Aren't my babies such good boys? They ate that boy up and didn't leave anything on their plates yes you guys are the best boys ever yes you are."

I was disturbed but not surprised I knew that she fed people to her dogs but I didn't know she praised them for it I watch Melanie continuing to play with her pets until she speaks in a soft soothing voice.

Melanie: Why.... Are ....... You ......... here?

Charlotte: I came to get you we're leaving to go and see the Ghost soon and I didn't want to leave you behind.

Melanie: We're leaving already?

Charlotte: Yes now are you coming or not?

Melanie slowly stands up and grins.