The Deal And The Siege (Small rape warning)

Vectors pov

I stood there taking in the fact that after all these years this thing dared to show his face to me after what he did I stood up and tried punching him but he simply vanished and reappeared behind me I turn my fist ready to connect with his face but he grabs it and squeezes my hand and with a smile say

Ammon "Let's make a deal this time I promise to hold up my end"

He says letting go of my hand I hold it and yell

Vector "Why should I trust you?! You ruined my life!"

He honestly looks like he could care less as he speaks

Ammon "I get that but that wasn't my fault you never specified how he would be removed I only choose the option you wanted"

I clench my fists looking at him with rage ready to kill him

Vector "I said I wanted him gone I never said I wanted him dead!"

He smirks as he speaks

Ammon "True but I know what you wanted and you wanted him gone permanently and so I did that with your body your just mad because you got caught but we can talk about that later I have a proposal for you"

He says with that damn voice it's almost as if it's luring me towards him but I gain confidence as I speak

Vector "What is it? It better not be something that requires me killing I won't do that for you"

I say firmly and standing my ground

Ammon "Oh no nothing of the sort I want you to do a very simple task"

He says with a smirk

Vector "What is this task?"

I ask now curious if this task

Ammon "Can you try winning over ghosts heart that's all he needs some love in his life and I have a feeling you can do that and if you can't do that just become fuck buddies or something give him the warmth that he desperately needs right now"

I'm shocked at this and can't form a sentence

Ammon "I know it's a lot to ask but please you and him have a lot in common you both are broken shells you have been through a lot. You've both lost friends you both need love so maybe by combining you two together you can become whole again"

He says pacing around as he waits for my answer

Vector "B-But even if I did try I'm half of a human I'm a cyborg I don't even have a reproductive system anymore and besides that bastard is the one who gave me this body!"

I yell holding back tears remembering what I went through that day

Ammon "I understand that and listen I can give you back your old body for a price that is that's all and I never said it had to be permanent try and love him if he loves you stay together and if it doesn't work out I won't take back what I gave you I promise"

He says with a snicker

Vector "Let me guess I have to do what you say in order for it to happen right?"

I say putting my head down Looking up he nods and extends his hand

Ammon "Do we have a deal?"

I think to myself a bit

"Can I trust him? He lied the first time what's stopping him from lying this time? But what if he really is serious maybe this is what needs to be done but he took away my happiness before he took nala from me but she never was going to love me maybe I can try to love a man but I could get some answers what if ghost killed everyone back then for a reason what if they were bad I need to find out what's behind that cold shell of his I'll do it if it means the nightmares end I'll do anything"