8|| Revenge

Nobody moved a muscle. The music had stopped and the paramedics were here removing the spotlight from Madison's squished body. Some people had already started a rumor that Chloe had pushed her under and hired someone to drop the light onto her. Chloe stood there in pure shock in a fear that Madison might be dead. She deserved what she'd gotten, but Madison's family was a very rich family. They would hear the rumors first and wouldn't believe Chloe. Chloe knew this was going to be all over the Pittsburgh news by nine. Chloe knew the Zieglers would try to press charges, but they couldn't since Chloe didn't do it and they had no evidence that she did. The principal came over the microphone and announced the dance was over even though the dance had just started. Everyone was extremely shaken up considering the queen bee had just gotten smashed by a spotlight. It was a complete disaster and Chloe could not believe it had happened. She caught Mikey's gaze upon her. His face was filled with disgust and Chloe walked over to him.
"I'm sorry but it wasn't m-" He cut her off.
"I don't want to fucking hear it." He growled and walked to his SUV which was now covered in a thin layer of snow.
"Please Mikey, you have to believe me." She pleaded and tears rolled down her cheeks, but faded away due to the cold wind blowing in her face. He ignored her pleas and drove off. Chloe was flustered. She now had to walk about two miles home in snow and cold wind without a jacket and in heels. She sighed and started to walk home.
She sat down at a bus rest stop taking off her heels and sighing. A car filled with Maddie's friends drove by and splashed sewer water all over Chloe. They all had started laughing and she began to cry. It wasn't her! Chloe was planning to throw chocolate all over Maddie's white designer dress not kill her!
|| At home||
"Are you okay Chloe?" Clara asked.
"I'm fine Clara bear" Chloe trudged up to her room stepping out of her sewage clothes and stepping in her shower. She rinsed away the pain and her feelings. But the one thing she couldn't stop thinking about was Mikey. A couple of minutes later, she was lying down watching a couple episodes of Family guy when she got a text.
"Meet me at the park in 20 minutes. I know who almost killed Maddie. ~Mikey"