3|| Maddie||

Song of the chapter: Grind with me by: Pretty Ricky

___________________________________

Mikeys pov: I opened the door for

Maddie to come in.

"Was there another girl in here baby?" She asks hugging me. I cringed at the word 'baby'. I called Chloe that. I shook my head no and lifted her onto the counter,just like I did with Chloe a couple of minutes ago. I kissed her but pulled away fast. I couldn't get my mind off of Chloes lips.

"Is there something wrong Mikes?" She asked bringing me into a hug.

"N-no Mads." I said realizing she was hugging me the same way Chloe did when I felt her up on the counter. God,what did this girl have that I wanted so badly? Maddie cut off my thoughts by giving me a kiss. She took her shirt off and continued to kiss me. I pushed her away.

"Mikey,what's wrong. For the past month you've been begging me to sleep with you and now you don't want to. Is there another girl you've been seeing?" She asks.

"No,I just feel hungover." I lie pretending to stumble.

"Oh,well you should get some sleep. Happy birthday Mikey." She says dissapointed. I feel bad.

"Mads wait." I call. She comes back. I pull her on top of me and slide my hands up her shirt.

"I'll get you another time babe. I promise. I love you." I say kissing a spot on her neck.

"Love you too." She says walking out and closing the door behind her. I took out my phone and texted Chloe to come up to my room at 11.

_______________________________

Chloes pov: I ran up to Mikeys room as fast as I could. I didn't wanna wait until 11 even though it was only 10:15. I ran in the room and locked the door behind me.

"Someone missed me." Mikey says laying in his bed. I ran to the bed and climbed on top of him. He hugs me by my waist. I crash my lips onto his.

"Damn Chloe. You really couldn't wait." He says smirking. I shake my head no and start grinding on him. He grabs my waist and moans into my neck.

"Faster baby girl." He moans. I take off my dress and go faster.

"Baby please." He moans louder now. I climb further up him now so my stomach is in his face. He kisses it repeatedly.

"Mikey I feel sexy when I'm with you" I say tired from grinding on him.

"Babe you have no idea how sexy you are." He says kissing me. Someone knocks on the door again.

"Mikey? Babe,it's Maddie. I wanted to give you Advil to make you feel better." Maddie calls through the door. I dash under the bed and hold my breath. I overhear the conversation as Mikey lets Maddie in.

"There was a girl in here. I know there was." She says sternly. He shook his head no.

"Just to show you there wasn't." He trails off. He hugs her romantically and kisses her for 15 seconds.

"I believe you babe. Night." She says pecking his cheek and sending him into the bed. She closes the door behind him.

"Baby,c'mere." He calls to me. I get out from under the bed and laid down next to him.

"I feel bad for cheating on Mads." He says pulling my leg onto his stomach.

"I do too,but I really love you." I say laying my head on his chest.

"Love you too Chlo." He says kissing my forehead. Boy did I feel bad for Maddie. He belonged to her but he wanted to belong to me. And honestly,I did too.

___________________________________

Hey guys it's @kelseaaa_ again,I wrote this part. Kenzie says thanks for reading and she loves you guys. So vote and comment! ;)