2|| Mikeys birthday ||

Song of the chapter: Light my fire by: Joy charity Enriquez

___________________________________

Chloe's pov: It was Mikeys birthday today. I was super scared because I had to go to his big birthday bash/sleepover. Maddie was making me go because it was her "boyfriends" birthday. I was scared Mikey was gonna try the same thing he did last summer. I really hope he doesn't. I walked inside of the big house with my head hung low. I didn't even have a gift for him. Eh,I'll give him 5 bucks. A hand grabbed my wrist and pulled me upstairs. The figure pulled me into a room and locked the door.

"Chloe I want my present." It was Mikey. I was too terrified to speak. He slid his hand up my dress and to my butt. I gulped. He gripped the edges of my underwear. I screamed. He slapped a piece of duct tape onto my mouth and handcuffed my wrists behind my back.

"Sshh Chloe. I'll make you feel like it's your birthday instead of mine." He smirked and pulled my dress halfway down. He threw me onto the bed and climbed on top of me.

"I know you want it baby. I'll give it to you. I promise." He teases leaving love bites on my neck. His shirt comes off. My voice is muffled under the duct tape.

"Sshh. Make noise if you're gonna moan." He says kissing my chest. He kisses up and down my stomach.

"Light my fire Chloe. Roll your hips." He says. I roll my hips as I was told. He moans. My stomach ties into knots as he pulls my dress all the way off.

"Your body's beautiful Chloe." He says admiring it. He takes out a knife and runs it along my side.

"If you scream,you'll feel it." He says sternly. I nod. He takes off the duct tape and kisses me. I didn't kiss back. He ran the knife up to my neck. I kiss back. He runs his hand under my butt and to my thigh. I start kissing him,giving my all.

"Keep going baby." He whispers in my ear. Shivers run up my spine. He starts grinding on me. Someone knocks on the door. I breathe out of relief. He hands me my clothes and tells me to go into the bathroom in the room. He lifts me onto the counter.

"I'll finish you later." He says into my neck. He starts to kiss it and finds my sweet spot. He had his hands over my bra squeezing gently. I ran my hands through his hair and started to moan.

"Why later?" I whined.

"I promise I'll do it,baby please." He says kissing my cheek.

"Mikey?" Maddie yells through the door.

"Shit." He mutters under his breath. He takes my dress off the floor and zips it up for me. He puts his hands over my bra again and squeezes gently.

"I'll make Maddies time go by fast. And I'm all yours babe." He mumbles into my neck. I suddenly felt wanted. Loved.

I ran to Paige and told her we needed to leave but she said no. Why did I wanna leave? Because Mikey wanted to finish me after Maddie finished him. Because I didn't want to fall in love with him when Maddie was dating him. Why did Paige say we couldnt leave? Because he's having a sleepover. And we're invited. Obviously. And the worst part was that I wanted more. I loved Mikey.

------------------------------------

This part was written by @kelseaaa_ ;) 2 votes 1 comment for more.

Maddie + Mikey?

Chloe + Mikey?

Comment who you think should be with Mikey.