Percabeth

Percy POV

Today was the day.

Today was the day that me and Annabeth would finally do it. Do the dead. Knock boots. Finally have sex.

We didn't want anybody catching on to what we were up to so we mutually decided to do it deep in the forest so nobody could hear our ventures.

I strode deep into the woods towards the meeting place we decided to meet. Occasionally a tree nymph would point me in the right direction with various sniggers after I followed those directions.

After a few minutes I saw a beautiful blonde girl in the distance sitting on a log. I quickly jogged to her position and saw that she had a packet of condoms next to her in all sizes since she didn't know how big my cock was.

"Hi Percy"

"Hey Annabeth" I was only partially payi attention to what I was saying since Annabeth had dressed in incredibly revealing clothing.

"Ahem, eyes up here"

"Umm sorry.. I just..."

"I know Percy, I know"

Annabeth reached for the bottom of her skimpy t-shirt and pulled it off, slowly revealing her amazing D cup breasts with not bra on, bare nipple"

I immediately got hard at the sight of her amazing boobs. She got onto her knees and started to unbuckle my belt and pull my jeans and underwear down at the same time.

Once my undergarments where down Annabeth started to gawk at the size of my 10 inch cock.

I heard her mutter to her self "I can do this"

She encompassed the tip of my dick in her mouth and gradually got further and further down my shaft until I could hear her gagging at around 7 or 8 inches deep. She decided that that was far enough for now and bobbed her head back and forth with those inches she could fit down her throat.

I was coming close to my climax so I decided to tell Annabeth "hey Annabeth, I'm about to cum"

She understood what I meant and took her mouth off of my penis and sat back with her mouth open signalling for me to do it on her face.

I obliged.

My white, gooey and sticky liquid burst from my cock and all over Annabeths face and into her mouth.

Once I had stopped cumming she licked all the cum she could from around her lips and swallowed it all and moaned afterwards.

I immediately got another erection and this time I reached for the condoms on the log and picked up the largest size and put it on.

Annabeth bent over in front of me and I thrust my cock deep into her clit, she wailed in pain but told me to keep going "OOOHHH PERCY OHHH GODSSS KEEP GOING UUUUHHHH"

I continuously thrust back and forth in her vagina relentlessly and her screams only got louder the faster I went.

"HOOLLYY SHIIIT PERRRCYYY IMMM GONNAAA CUUUUMMM"

Annabeth fulfilled her promises s her juices explodedall over my massive rod and made us both incredibly wet, her legs were shaking and she was holding on for dear life to the log but I kept fucking her.

After a few minutes I turned Annabeth over and put both of us into an open missionary position and I kept thrusting into her wet and tight pussy while my last load of cum was still dripping off of her face.

I was about to cum, but this time I didn't tell Annabeth but I did throw her over the log so we were in doggy style and silently took the condom off and went back and forth in Annabeth little pussy along her moan incomprehensibly.

"OOHHH PERRRCC UUUUHHHH HARRDDERR DOOONT STOP DADDY UNLEASH YOUR MAN JUICE INTO ME MAKE ME BEEEEGGG FOR YOU"

"I absolutely will you little slut"

I was so close to cumming. And I finally came. My cum spewed into her vagina and it started to crawl back out making for an amazing cream pie.

Right as I came in to her, Annabeth squirted again all over me and we both fell to the ground, with vaginal fluids dripping of my cock like a water hose and my pure white cum pouring out of Annabeths no longer virgin pussy.