𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞

Julie

"𝘏𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘦, 𝘸𝘦'𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰 𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘳𝘴, 𝘴𝘰 𝘸𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘴𝘢𝘺." Julie starts singing "𝘐'𝘮 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥, 𝘯𝘰 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯, 𝘴𝘰 𝘸𝘦 𝘱𝘶𝘴𝘩 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺"

River

"𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘪𝘧 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘐'𝘮 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳, 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘮𝘺 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳" "𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘧𝘭𝘺, 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦, 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘦" As i finish my last sentence the guys poof onto stage with their instruments.

J&R

"I've got a spark in me, hands up if you can see, and you're apart of me, hands up if you're with me, now til eternity, hands up if you believe" 

River

"Been so long and now we're finally free" the crowd was now cheering like crazy.

"We're all bright now, what a sight now, coming out like we're fireworks, marching now proud turn it up loud cause now we know what we're worth"

R&L

 "We know we can make it We're not falling down under"  "Close my eyes and feel my chest beating like thunder"  the eye contact Luke and i were making was pretty intense stuff that i had to look away.

J,R&L

"And i wanna fly, Come alive,....

River

"Watch me shine" I drag out alone while Reggie jumps up to the third mic while still playing guitar.

Everyone 

"I've got a spark in me, hands up if you can see" the whole crowd was jumping around with their hands in the air.

"And you're apart of me, hands up if you're with me" "Now til eternity, hands up if you believe" J and i were now dancing around each other on stage, fully feeling the beat.

"Been so long and now we're finally free"

Reggie starts harmonizing 'woahs' while Luke n i repeat "Ive got a spark in me" 

"Hands up if you can see and you're apart of me , hands up if you're with me, now til eternity, hands up if you believe....been so long and now we're finally free"

 I walk towards Luke with my mic in hand, just the two of us singing now. "I've got a spark in me"

"I've got a spark in me" he copied.

"And you're apart of me" i continued getting even closer to him.

he again copies "And you're apart of me"

"Now til eternity"......."Now til eternity"

"Been so long and now we're finally freeee" I say hitting the highest note of the song...which was hard while everyone else continued with the lyrics.

I sing a chorus of 'yeahs' and the rest repeat the previous lyrics.

Before we all finish singing on "Been so long and now we're finally free" I add another little harmony not noticing the way Luke was staring at me, but J could tell.

J and i bowed just as the boys poofed out along with their instruments ,confused the crowd cheer anyway. The look on Carries face was priceless, beside Kayla Dylan stares at me in amazement. Ignoring him I smile brightly. "we're Julie and The Phantoms, tell your friends" I said winking at Carrie near the end of my sentence.

Running of stage Julie hugs Flynn with myself hugging Jonah before we switch, hugs all around huh.

"You were incredible" Jo says while we go into our own conversation. 

"Shush Jo I tried my best" I say fixing loose pieces of hair.

"Its true you did incredible up there" A voice from behind me says, Jonah's  eyes went wide as did mine since i recognized the voice.

I smile awkwardly when facing Dylan "Mmmhmm thank you" Turning to face Jo in hopes Dylan would leave though Jonah's subtle head shake answered my question.

Before our conversation could continue, J runs over and pulls me to where the group was standing.

"River this is Andi Parker she wanted to talk to yo-"

"Julie, River" Our eyes widen. Oh hell no- we're going to be in so much trouble.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵