𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

We'd made a plan to play the Orpheum which had thankfully worked! Though Panic at the Disco clearly weren't gonna have a good time stranded in the desert....

"Right so Rio and i were thinking of starting with Stand Tall" Luke said looking over at me, myself and the guys were standing around the piano.

"Perfect"

"Sounds good"

"Sounds good?" I question, confused due to the lack of happiness in Al and Reg.

"Dude wake up! I wanna hear 'it sounds awesome'..." Luke says making weird hand gestures. 

"I know this isn't how you guys wanted this to turn out, but we gotta be all in tonight" I try my best to be sympathetic, their sad faces making me feel bad.

"This is our second chance at playing the Orpheum!"

"I...i get it, i get it but its hard." Reg says sadly, "Do we even know what's on the other side when we cross over?" He asks making me go silent.

"You- you guys are the only family i have" Reggie finishes, the guys look at me which i take as a signal to leave them alone.

"Look you guys don't know what will happen but that's the point....if we knew then we would either live in fear or happiness that comes with knowing we'd be somewhere safe the whole point is not knowing" I say before leaving the garage.

After about fifteen minutes Julie runs into my room saying we're having a 'band meeting'.

Luke gathered us all in a circle, him holding hands with Reg and Al while J and i hover our hands over theirs.

"We don't know what brought us here, but what we do know is...you're a star Julie and you're incredible Rio" Luke says smiling at Julie before looking at me,I blush and look at the ground trying to hide my red cheeks.

"And because this is our last night together,it doesnt mean that we wont be watching you from above" He adds looking at all of us.

"...or below" I say laughing making Reggies eyes widen.

"Hey let's go rock this show and give them a night they'll be talking bout til the sun comes up" Luke says ignoring my comment. "Legends on three!"

"One"

"Two"

"Three"

"Lengends!" We yell throwing our arms into the air.My face was almost hurting from all the smiling I'd been doing.

The car horn pulled us from the group, "That must be Ray" I state looking over at J.

"Hes driving us there so we'll see you guys soon!" J says before walking happily out of the garage.

Quickly I follow after her,just as I'm almost out of the garage I stop and look to my left seeing Carlos. He put his finger to his lip and shushed me....

"Thank you" I say looking back at the guys and then continuing to follow J, ignoring that I'd seen Carlos spying on us.

....

"Holy wow J you should see the crowds outside!" I say running into our shared dressing room,Julie applying lipstick and I pick up the random palettes of makeup.

"Really that busy huh?" She asks putting the lipstick down.

A knock at the door pulls us away from our conversation "Julie,River I've got your roadies!"

"Holograms are ready to go boss" Flynn says walking in with Jonah close behind her.

"Best roadies ever!" I say as Jo pulls me into his chest.

"I'll be back in a few to bring you out on the stage"

"Thanks Rob" Julie thanks him before he leaves us alone.

"You see this backstage pass!" Flynn says flashing and waving the badge around, "I had sushi with Brandon Urie!" She said excitedly.

"Its true...and it was pretty bomb" Jo states placing a hand over his heart.

"Good for you Jo! I puked in the bathroom like five minutes ago!" Mimicking him by placing a hand over my heart as Flynn and J start their own conversation.

"Oh shush Riv you'll do fine! Plus I know a certain Dylan is in the crowd" Jo raises his eyebrows seductively making me fake gag.

"Great another person to embarrass myself in front of"

"Are the guys here? Ya know some cute ghosts?" Jonah looks around the room fixing his shirt.

"No...I haven't seen them" I say fixing my ponytail and pulling down some pieces.

"You don't think they changed their minds right? Like they wouldn't go for Caleb's offer?" He asked worriedly.

Laughing loudly I turn to face him,"Hmm yeah they probably did" I say making his eyes go wide before he realizes I'm joking.

"You sure?"

"Yes I'm sure! I know them and I know Luke wouldnt do that to m- us" Quickly turning away from Jo and trying to keep myself busy I feel his arms wrap around my shoulders.

"You're gonna do incredible, you know that right?"

"Fingers crossed Jo,fingers crossed"