Chapter Three

Everything was so perfect , sunset on the beach , cool summer air running threw my hair . The feeling of sand run threw my toes it was all amazing .

Mystery Guy : Yn, I been meaning to ask you this for a while, ( gets on one knee ) will you -

( BEEP , BEEP , BEEP )

Ugh , I hit my alarm clock and rolled outta bed making my way to the bathroom . I did my hygiene thing and came out with my towel deciding on what to wear .

Anybody can put on clothes but I like to look stylish . I put on my red true religion's , my kilroy 9's, & an gray owl sweater , idk i like owls . I put on my gray fendi scarf , my red baby lips chap stick , black bow earring , and black and red pokla dot bow and grabbed my bag . I left my hair out since it was curly and next thing you know I was out the door .

Walking to school alone gave me time to think about my dream . I wanted to know what it meant and who the person was . It probably wasn't anything important considering the fact it was a dream about summer and it was fall .

School < 3

Westbury High School.

Just the name of this school makes you want to head back home. Westbury, what was the person thinking when they named this school. Anyways, class starts in a couple of minutes and I don't want to be late.

I headed threw the doors scanning threw the crowd looking for my Best Friend Kemani and just my luck I bumped into my worst nightmare.