Chapter Fourteen

After School 😊

Roc's House 😏

" give me my pencil ugly "

" im not ugly " he stuck his lip out leaning against the wall .

" you are cause you not giving me my pencil "

" then come get it "

I leaned over him and snatched it out his hand sticking my tougue out at him plopping down on his lap looking at him . He slowly lifted my chin up and kissed me softly . He pulled me so there was no space between us . I wrapped my arms around his neck as he sucked on my bottom lip and grabbed my ass at the same time . I accidently let out a soft moan . Big mistake . His little friend came out to play . I jumped of his lap and layed down crying in laugher . But he was serious .

" i think you should go handle that ".

He ran outta the room .

I pulled out my cell phone and called my dad on facetime to see if he was available and put my headphones on .

Roc 's POV 😊

I was walking back to the room as i heard yn on the phone . I stood out side so i wouldn't disturb her . I kinda " heard " her conversation .

" Nothing , just at a friend's house "

Friend ? 😒

" i miss you so much "

Who 😔

" yea , wait ? Your coming over ! Next week ? I'll make sure mom and little Jada is out . "

Huh ? 😣

" aw , you gotta go ? Okay i love you with all my heart and you can't be replaced . Have a safe flight "

That was it i walked in the room .

Your POV 😀

It took him long enough , i reallly wanted to show my dad him . I couldn't stop smiling . I was just so excited .

" why you so smily " he asked

" just can't wait until next week " i said smiling at him

" wow " he shook his head .

" what's wrong babe ? " i asked

" Are you cheating on me ? "

Me ? Cheating ? ON SOMEONE LIKE HIM ?

" cheating , wait . Why would you think im cheating " i stared at him .

" i heard your conversation just now "

" you were easdropping on me ? " i asked angryily .

" umm "

I got up and started to put my shoes on . How could he think that i was cheating . I grabbed my stuff and as i was ready to leave i turned around.

" i mean , you really think im cheating ? Wow . My dad is in the Army , i call him everyday checking on him . He said Next week he's able to fly over to come visit me . I said he's irreplaceable because my mom's getting married to a jackass and my stepsister bullies me . I would of thought out of all people you would be happy and i was gonna let you meet him . So next time dont assume shit without finding out the whole story "

" but yn - "

I slammed the door . At this point i did n't want to nothing to do with him . I was crossing the street and i had my headphone's in blasting music I was clearing my thoughts with not a care in the world . I thought i heard a loud noise . But i ignor -

BOOOOOM .