Chapter Fifteen

BOOM !

That's all i remember .

All i remember .

Your POV 👌

The light . Its blinding . I flashed my eye's open to see two people by my side . My mom and Step - Dad .

" Are you okay sweetie ? " she asked

" yea " i looked down at my arm to see a cast . What the fuck 😳 . It stopped at my elbow .

Just then the doctor walked in .

" how long do you think she'll be here ? "

" just for the night "

Roc walked in with flowers .

" who are you ? " my mom asked

" roc , Yn's Boyfriend. " he glanced at me .

Boyfriend my Ass .

" acually if it wasnt for this young man she'd probably be in a coma . "

" well , um thank you ... Roc ? "

He just nodded back . The doctor and my stepdad walked out .

" so how long you guys been together " my mom asked

" for about a month miss "

" uh -

I cut her off " mom you can leave now "

" why "

" we need to talk "

" okay , nothing nasty with my daughter "

" of course not miss "

She walked out . Roc brought the chair and sat down next to my bed .

" I'm Sorry "

I just stood there quiet . Just debating he saved me when i was hurt . But if it wasnt for his stupid ass i wouldnt be here . He got up and put some flowers next to my desk and sat back down .

He just sat there starring at the ground . I glanced at him . His eye's were full of pain and sorrow . He kept playing with his fingers as if he was deep in thought . I was just sitting there . How the fuck could you think i was cheating . But am i making a big deal out of nothing ?

I fell asleep . When i was sleeping i heard someone apoligizing but i couldnt make it out . Just saying sorry and sorry over and over . A pair of lips brushed across mines minutes later causing me to wake . Roc was just standing over me with red puffy eyes like he was holding in a waterfall .

He just looked at me and mouthed " sorry " im just not ready .