Chapter Eleven

I dont know why but hearing that made me blush . I covered my face again .

" didn't we about this earlier " he said .

" sorry " i said uncovering my face . It just got really awkward and quiet but he broke the silence .

" um , you got plans for tomorrow ? " he asked .

" nope " i said popping the p

" you wanna meet up somewhere , we could go to see a movie then get icecream after if you want "

" sounds perfect "

" its a date "

" a date "

" cool i'll see you tomorrow " he said

" goodnight , sleep tight "

" goodnight beautiful " he replied and blew a kiss .

The Next Day .

Since it was a date i didnt wanna dress to streetish . I wanted to look casual . It was 79 degrees outside and it was the perfect weather for a skirt .

I threw on my aztec designed skirt , blue cop top with someone throwing up the peace sign and my customized toms that had owls on it . I applied a coat of blistex and straightened my hair . I grabbed my phone and purse and i was out the door . ✌

I meet Roc in front of the movies . He had on a blue polo tee . Cargo shorts , and olympic 6's with a white snapback turned the wrong way . Its like he had sexy written all over him . He saw me and his gaw literally dropped .

" close your mouth , it will attract flies " i said teasing

" you clean up pretty well " he said examing me up and down many times.

" your not bad your self "

He bought two tickets to a haunted house . We laughed , joked and teased the whole movie . Every one was telling us to shhh but i aint no damn fly .

- Getting Ice Cream -

I was looking at the menu and i felt a pair of arm's wrap around my waist rocking with me back and forth . I didn't even bother looking since i already knew who it was .

" you smell good "

" thank you "

" Next " the cashier said .

" um can i have three scoops of cookies and cream , vanilla , and chocolate ? " i said .

" and for you ? "

" cookies and cream , chocolate and strawberry "

He went to the back and got our ice cream and came and gave it to us . Roc digged in asap . And i started laughing

" what " he asked taking a seat .

" you got ice cream all over you lips "

" so " he puckered his lips " you wanna help me take it off .

" ew , nooo " i lied

" you wasnt saying that yesterday " he taunted

" what ever "

" i guess my lips gonna stay chocolate forever " he pouted . I pulled him bye his shirt and sucked the ice cream off .

" happy ? " i questioned him