Chapter Two

Here, the second chapter because it's not showing up on mobile, according to Kayla, and I accidentally sent it to one of my guy friends, Jordan, and he said to put it up. Soooo yeah and stuff... (:

HOW I FELL FOR A SELF-CENTERED JERK

Chapter Two

"Well, well, well. If it isn't the pencil-necked geek?" Charlie smirked as I opened my locker.

"If it isn't the dunce known as...oh, wait! What's his name? Cherry? Larry? Kerry? Oh! No, it's Candy!" I slammed my locker shut.

"Oh, I see how it is." He grins at me, wildly.

            "Excuse me! I have to get to class!" I yell when he gets in my way.

            "Oh, yeah the little over-achiever," he snorted.

            "Yeah, say that, when I'm at Yale, and you? You're the lazy-ass bum who sits on the couch, crying over his wasted life. Don't you realize that this is as good as it gets for you? Right now, you're Mister Popular, but the minute we graduate, it all goes downhill. You'll marry your slut of girlfriend, only after you accidentally knock her up, of course, and as time passes, she just gets uglier and uglier. Then, one day, you'll come home from your day job of a McDonald's cashier, to find her in bed with your best friend," I say, snottily.

            "This means war."

            "Oh, it's on," I smirk, and walk away.

---

            "Oh, and I'll take those!" I smile, getting the sluttiest clothes I could find, buying them all with Daddy's visa. I might as wall play with his mind while declaring war.

            "Are these good?" the store clerk asked.

            "Perfect." I smirked.

---

            Once I was home, I put on one the new outfits I bought. I wore some short black, shiny leather shorts and some hot pink pumps, with a red low-cut spaghetti strapped shirt.

            I called up Bianca. Bianca and I always got along, as odd as that sounds.

            "Hello?" she squeaked.

            "Hi! Bianca!" I say.

            "Hi Zara!" she squealed.

            "What are you doing?" I asked.

            "Just about to get a Mani/Pedi, do you want to come?" she asked, hopeful.

            "Of course!" I smiled. This is perfect.

            I drove to her house, and pulled into her drive.

            "Hi, Zara!" her friends squealed.

            "Hi!" I squealed back. I put on my fake Barbie-like attitude.

            We got there in to time, Barbie (Bianca) and her friends liked to speed. It wasn't until we were getting our pedicures, that I set my plan into action.

            "I'm so sorry to hear that you and Charlie aren't together anymore!" I say, sadly.

            "What? Where did you hear that?" she looks stricken with grief.

            "Well, I saw Charlie in his room with some other girl, and I just thought that you guys had broken up. I didn't know," I played dumb. All in all, it wasn't a lie; he was cheating on her.

            "OH MY GOD!" she yelled.

            "I'm sorry!" I say, trying my best to sound real.

            "Oh, it's fine, Zara. I appreciate it!" she looks at me sincerely, "I'm glad I heard it from a friend and not through gossip. This way I will break up with HIM," she smiles.

            PLAN NO. 1 = SUCCESS.

            ZARA: 1   CHARLIE: 0