Chapter Three

Okay, guys! Chapter Three cause Emily asked me so very nicely to upload 'Upload now, or I will set my knife on you (:!' I think were her exact words...(: Lol, at least I'm not an Apple. Hahaha, NUMBER 434 (or something like that) on the What's Hot List!!!! Let's see how high on the what's hot list we can get! (: Can we make it down to double digits? (I'd be pleased with 100...) Let's try, PLEASE VOTE!

HOW I FELL FOR A SELF-CENTERED JERK

Chapter Three

            "WHAT THE HELL?" Charlie yells at me.

            "What do you mean?" I asked, playing dumb.

            "Why did you tell her? She broke up with me!" he looks super mad.

            "She deserved to know." I smiled.

            "NO! SHE DIDN'T!"

            "Oh, really?" I ask, sarcastically confused.

            "Yes, really!" he screams, "Why did you do that?" he asks.

            "Well, I do believe YOU'RE the one who declared war," I smirked, and walked away, wearing lime green stilettos pumps with fishnets and a short skirt. 

            "Wait!" he yelled, following after me.

            "What do you want now?" I glared.

            "You do not dress like that, without payback," he grins, and yanks me close, dipping me down and kissing me. His lips were surprisingly gentle, but made mine move along with his.

            "Bye, Slut," he whispers, his eyes looking scared, and lets go, letting me crash to the floor. I get up, trying to re-gain my confidence. Of course, everyone's staring at me like I have four million eyes, and seventeen arms, with twelve legs. I don't of course-so a nice evil-looking glare makes them all go back to normal.

            ---

            The day passed slowly, with me getting weird stares all day long. When someone commented on my clothes, I would just smile and say, "It's time for a change."

            Them, being the gullible people they are, would believe me. I drove to the local tattoo and body piercings shop; it's time to take it to the extreme.

            "Hi, I would like my nose and my bellybutton pierced," I smiled sweetly.

            I walked out, smiling, two new piercings, and these slutty clothes will DEFINITELY play with Charlie's mind. I pulled in the front drive. Oh no. Daddy's home.

            I walked carefully into the house, and heard talking.

            "Oh, there she is now!" my dad smiles.

            "Great!" a man says.

            "This is Jack," my dad says, "He and I have arranged for him to marry you, when you turn eighteen!"

            My heart sunk deep inside my chest. I don't want to marry this man. Not now, not ever. I don't want to marry a man I don't love. He's like 24, he's kind of old, for me at least.

            I strained to keep my tears in, and nodded slowly. I bit my lip, and asked if I could be excused to go to my room. I couldn't get out of there fast enough. I sat on my bed, throwing my bags to the floor, and sitting on my bed. The tears were falling down my face, as I sat curled in a ball on my bed.

            "If this is about when I kissed you, I'm sorry, Zare." I looked up to see Charlie, sitting at the edge of my bed, looking absolutely serious.

            "No. It's not," I say curtly, and try to wipe the tears from my face. Charlie sat down against the headboard, and picked me up, sitting me in his lap.

            "What's it about then, Zare-Bear?" he asks, using my childhood nickname.

            I relayed the story of the news my dad told me, and he was silent.

            "Wow, Zare. An arranged marriage," he sighs.

            "I know, and I'm sorry. I ruined your shirt, and made you sit here," I laughed through my tears.

            "No problem, sweetheart," he smiles, tucking my hair behind my ear.

            "Why are you being nice to me?" I ask, severely confused.

            "Because you're always nice to me," he says and his phone rang. He looks at it, and rolls his eyes. He puts it on speaker, and sets it down on the bed.

            "Charlie!" Bianca squeals.

            "What?" he sighs.

            "I'm sorry. I don't want to break up," she says.

            "Did it hurt?" he asks.

            "Did what hurt?" she asks.

            "When you fell from--," he gets cut off.

            "Heaven? Aw!" She squeaks.

            "No, when you fell from the whore tree and banged every guy on the way down." He says and hangs up.

            "I'm glad you told her. She was a bitch," he laughs.

            "You got that from a Facebook fan page, didn't you? I'm glad we can talk without fighting," I laugh.

            "You bet I did, but, I'm glad we can too," he says, pressing his lips down on my head, and then rested his cheek on my head.

-----

by the way guys, on wattpad, these all turn out to be like, a page, but in word, they're like three pages apiece, so yeah and stuff (inside joke, KAYLA2015!)

but, woah! an arranged marriage?!?!?!