'dinner'

After 2 more hours of crying, Kiyotaka finally got the courages to get up and get food. He didn't want to, but he knew if he didn't, his friend Hagakure would be upset. He walked into the cafeteria and saw everyone else sat at the table. No one was sat in mondos seat though. Kiyotaka could still see him sat there, feet on the table.

'Kiyotake you mustn't worry too much. We are in a killing game after all' Byakuya said with a smug look

Everyone gave him the dead eye. It was all silent. Mokokuma walked into the room with a platter of- pancakes?

'Todays special; BUTTER PANCAKES!'

'NO' Kiyotaka screamed out, falling to the floor 'YOU CAN'T JUST KILL HIM AND PUT HIM IN A FUCKING RECIPE!'

'Oh but i can! nyeh heh heh~!'

Kiyotaka ran out of the cafeteria, straight back to his room. Around 10 minutes later, Hagakure was at the door.

'Hey bro?.. Can I- can I come in?'

With his permission, Hagakure entered.

'So uh, i got you an apple. I made sure there wasn't any-' He paused, 'nevermind. Yeah- here'

He passed Kiyotaka the apple and left. However, he left it on the table. He didn't want to risk eating his love. Kiyotaka was unmotivated, he wasn't his normal self. He didn't want to shower, he didn't want to eat, he didn't want to even get up. Every night he wishes to not wake up the next day. However, he always did. To the stupid music the darn bear called an alarm.