•BREAKING HIS TRANCE•

It was now later in the evening and you were sitting on the couch with Nat, Steve, Clint and Peter who was a new Avenger.

  All five of you guys were watching all the classic Disney movies, because you had only watched Snow White and The Seven Dwarfs before HYDRA happened and you really wanted to see what other movies were made by Disney Studios.

  Peter loved watching all the movies since he was a Disney fanatic apparently which made you happy that younger generations are still enjoying what you enjoyed when you were young. After watching classic Disney movies for about 5 hours everyone got tired and walked back to their rooms to go to bed.

  Which was good news for you because now you could sneak into Bucky's cell and try to break his trance. You ran to his cell and opened the door long enough only for you to get in.

  "Bucky it's me y/n, remember me?" He looked at you like you were crazy and shook his head "Who the hell Bucky?"

  You felt tears build up in your eyes blurring your vision. "Please remember me James I need you back."

  He looked away from you not understanding what you were doing. You wiped the tears off your face and sighed, "fine, you've left me no choice."

  He looked at you confused while you took off his mask, which was basically glued onto his face. You held his face as you stared into his beautiful eyes, almost getting lost inside them.

  It sounds cheesy, but this was your boyfriend from the past so you were basically falling in love all over again. You smiled gently and kissed him hopefully that would somehow bring him out of his trance.

  You soon felt hands wrap around your waist as you pulled away from him. "Bucky are you back?"

  He smiled his beautiful smile "Yes doll I'm back home." He tightened his grip around your waist and pulled you closer kissing you again.