•THE FIRST AGRUEMENT•

⚠️TW YELLING⚠️

About 6 months after the party and getting engaged to the love of your life something went wrong.

  You and Bucky at your own apartment at this time so you were dancing in the kitchen while cooking lunch when you accidentally spilled a pot of boiling water onto the floor which landed on Bucky's bare foot. He screamed and cussed "YOU FUCKING IDIOT LOOK WHAT YOU DID!"

  You felt tears forming in your eyes because he never yelled at you like that. "Bucky it was a mistake I'm sorry I'll clean it up."

  He scoffed "You changed horribly and it's annoying." You grabbed a towel from the closet in the hallway trying not to scream at him knowing it would worsen the situation.

  You went back to the kitchen and placed it onto the floor. "Bucky I said I'm sorry there's nothing more I can do."

  He rolled his eyes "Yes there is! Pay attention next time before acting stupid!" You were instantly filled with anger "Don't you DARE talk to your fiancée like that!"

  "I can do whatever I want if I please!" You smacked him hard enough to leave a red mark for a few weeks.

  "WHY DID YOU HIT ME?!" You smacked him again "BECAUSE CLEARLY YOUR MOTHER OR FATHER DIDNT DO IT ENOUGH SO IM DOING IT FOR THEM NOW!"

  He screamed at you for 20 minutes about how you were heartless and how you were better off alone. After he was done giving you a lecture you smirked "if that's how you truly feel then here." You took of your engagement ring and handed it to him "I hope you find someone who's worthy of that ring because clearly I'm not."

  You walked to your shared bedroom and packed enough clothes for a month. You left the room suitcase in hand and walked to the door but before you could open the door Bucky was on his knees "please doll don't leave me I need you."

  You laughed "that way you were acting no you don't have fun cooking on your own,eating on your own and have fun showering alone!" You walked out the door and slammed the door in front of his face.