29

"Hey... Draken... You're kinda squeezing my hand too tight."

She says as he looks back at her.

"Oh shit, sorry. I didn't mean to grab your hand, I was just trying to get away from him."

He says, letting go of her. She keeps her grip.

"It's okay... But is it okay if we do this a little while longer?"

He gulps, trying to hide his blush as she slides her fingers between his.

~~~~~

What is going on?! Why am I so flustered?!!! It's just a hand hold.

They were walking hand in hand down the pathways, looking at all the cool attractions. He didn't understand why he was feeling like this. He'd always hold Emma's hand when they were out. Not to mention he's been with women in a more sensual way before. So, why was this any different?

Another vendor pulled them aside as they were about to head into a funhouse.

"Would you guys like to buy some charms?"

The woman asks as she held up pretty little glass charms.

"Woah! Those are gorgeous!"

(Y/N) squealed as she pulled Draken along with her.

"What are they for?"

He asked as (Y/N) held up a tiny pink one.

"They're meant for all sorts of things, as long as you pray for them in your heart."

(Y/N) had left Draken talking to the lady as she looked through all the charms.

"Oh look! Matching ones!"

She held up a blue and a pink charm shaped like hearts.

*Just imagine there are two of these and one's pink and the other blue

*Just imagine there are two of these and one's pink and the other blue.*

"Look how cute!"

"Those are wish charms."

"Wish charms?"

"Yes, what ever wish you want deep down in your heart, it will make it so that it will come true."

Draken stared at the woman blankly as (Y/N)'s eyes lit up with joy. The woman walked away momentarily, tending to other customers.

"Come on! We have to get these!"

"You know it's a scam right?"

"You don't know that! And if they are what's the harm in a little pendant fun?"

She holds up the matching charms. He sighs.

"Fine, Miss! How much are the pedants?"

"It's a set, so twenty will be fine."

"Oh, not bad."

He hands her the money.

"Now you have to make the wish here, or else it won't come true."

"Okay! Draken crouch down so I can put this on you."

He huffs as (Y/N) puts the necklace on him.

"Okay, now touch the pendants together and make a wish!"

"Wait, why do we have to touch pendants?"

"So that the wishes will be intertwined. They're not a matching set for nothing."

She laughs as (Y/N) holds the pendants together. They close their eyes.

I... What do I wish for...

He opens an eye to see (Y/N) smiling with her eyes closed. 

She was so cute, the way her hair accentuated her face as it fell over her shoulders . The way her cheeks grew rosy as they walked through the cold. The way her nose twitched whenever she would whine over spilled tea, or the way she'd poke fun at him while they were lying around. Or the way she'd look out into the distance, on their long drives, just enticed by the shining sky. With all these little things... He couldn't help but... Fall for her in a sense. 

I... Wish to feel like this again...

He says in his mind, unintentionally.

What?! I wanted to say to get this mission over with. Wait, why am I panicking? It's just a stupid festival wish, it won't happen.

He sighs, opening his eyes as (Y/N) smiles at him.

"You made your wish?"

"Yep!"

She nods as they wave the woman goodbye.