30

⚠️*SMUT WARNING*⚠️

"What did you wish for?"

She hits him with a fan that she won from a game.

"Ow!"

"It's a secret!"

She giggles as they walk towards the fun house, holding hands.

The atmosphere changes and the lights were dim and strobing. It was like they entered their own little world, and they really had, it was just them. They start to snake their way through all the colors and tunnels when they come across the hall of mirrors. She lets go of his hand and starts running away from him.

"Hey! (Y/N) don't stray too far!"

He screams, running after her, but gets stuck by a mirror. Her reflection surrounds him as he tries to chase after her, hitting more mirrors.

How in the fuck?

He was so confused as her body jumped from mirror to mirror. He turns around, she tackles him to the floor and out of the mirrors room. They were lying in the middle of a very trip inducing room.

"I really didn't expect a thing like this to be in a festival

"I really didn't expect a thing like this to be in a festival."

He laughs and so does she, they calm down after a moment as they lay there on the fluorescent ground. She blushes.

"W-We should probably go."

"Yea! Plus we have the gam-"

His sentence was interrupted by a sudden kiss after (Y/N) was knocked over by a gust of wind. They both look at each other, flushed.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to-"

She kisses him again, this time on purpose. He lays there for a moment, trying to wrap his head around the situation when his hands start to move on their own. He grabs her butt softly, having her moan. He slaps it.

"Hey!"

She squeals before he picks her up and pushes her up against the wall.

"Woah..."

She says under her breath as they look each other in the eye.

It was weird for her, to have him being so forceful like this. He was cold and off putting for sure, but recently he's become... Warmer? His eyes stared into hers with a new look. It was neither cold or warm... It was lust.

Her lip starts to quiver in both fear and excitement as he closes the gap between them, kissing her again. Her face flushes as she feels herself melt into the kiss. She wasn't new to this kind of thing for sure, but with a guy like this she'd never been like this.

He breaks the kiss for a second, leaving a trail of saliva connecting the two as he starts to slide down the sides of her yukata.

"Draken... Wait..."

She moans softly as he starts to kiss down her neck, ending at her cleavage. He looks up at her with an eyebrow raised as he undoes her bra.

"N-Nothing..."

She hums softly as he takes it off, exposing her (C/S) breasts. Instinctively she covers her chest, confusing her. He'd already seen her without a shirt on, why was she so shy now?

He removes her arms and begins to suck on one of her buds. Her breathing hitches as he starts to nibble on it softly.

"Draken..."

She moans, having him push her up against the wall more.

"What if someone comes in...?"

She says between moans as he places her down and lifts one of her legs up.

"I highly doubt anyone would come in..."

He whispers into her ear...

.....

"OH MY GOD!"

Someone screams from behind, having the two fall over.

"Fuck!"

Draken screams, picking up (Y/N) and running through the exit.