𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖

┃𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰┃

Hinata woke up feeling tired. He looked around his surroundings to see he's in his room. Ah... I'm in my room. Thought the ginger as he slowly closed his eyes. His eyes then opened quickly.

I'M IN MY ROOM! Thought the ginger reaching for his phone and checking the time. The time read 9:30 p.m. He had fallen asleep for 7 hours. I need to feed Natsu and Hikaru! Hinata stumbled out of bed quickly.

He slipped on the blanket that he had thrown on the ground earlier. A big thud was heard along with a low groan. Running footsteps can be heard approaching his room. Hinata sat on the ground rubbing his hip.

"HINATA!?" The door opened revealing a worried Yamaguchi. Hinata looked surprised to see Yamaguchi. Yamaguchi ran towards Hinata and kneeled beside him. "Are you hurt? It sounded like you fell off the bed."

Hinata was confused, to be frank. Yamaguchi let out a relieved sigh and smiled softly at him. "Let's be careful next time ok?" Said Yamaguchi. Hinata nodded slowly still trying to process things.

"I thought you and the other two left by now?" Wondered Hinata. "No actually, we decided we should stay over and take care of you." Explained Yamaguchi. "Tsukishima and Kageyama are preparing dinner-" Yamaguchi was then cut off.

"DINNER! I need to feed Natsu and Hikaru!" Hinata got up and bolted downstairs. He searched for Natsu in the living room. He then ran to the kitchen only to see Natsu eating takeout food. He then spotted Hikaru being fed baby food by Tsukishima.

"Wha-..." Hinata was even more confused and shocked. Kageyama saw Hinata standing near the doorway of the kitchen. "Hey you boke, get over here and eat. I can't let my wife starve." Stated Kageyama.

Hinata stayed silent as questions ran through his head. He sat down next to Natsu and watched her eat with a big smile. Kageyama set a plate with a burger and fries in front of Hinata. He then handed him a few ketchup packets.

"Eat up." Kageyama ordered. Hinata snapped from his thoughts and gasped. "Shouldn't you guys be at home!? What about school tomorrow?! Did you guys skip practice????" Hinata yelled.

Yamaguchi smacked Hinata's head with a foam plate softly. "Calm down Hinata. We already told our parents where we are." Explained Yamaguchi. "Yes, we did skip practice." Continued Kageyama as he ate his fries.

"Don't worry about school tomorrow shrimp. We explained to the school about your situation and told them to keep it a secret." Tsukishima added. Hinata let out a relieved sigh.

"Sorry, it's not a home-cooked meal. None of us really know how to cook." Admitted Yamaguchi. Hinata let out a laugh making the three blush. "It's fine... thank you guys so much. I mean it." Hinata said with a kind-hearted smile.

The others nodded quickly before looking away from him. Hinata began to eat his food in peace. "By the way- the team may or may not have found out your situation." Kageyama said. Yamaguchi and Tsukishima glared at Kageyama.

Hinata choked on the fry that he was eating. "WHAT!?" Yelled Hinata frantically. Yamaguchi smacked Kageyama in the back of the head. "Nice going king." Whispered Tsukishima. Kageyama rolled his eyes at him.

"What do you mean they know about my situation?!" Yelled Hinata. Yamaguchi rubbed the back of his neck nervously. "Coach had found out we weren't at practice. He called us and we had to tell him everything." Explained Yamaguchi.