𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒

┃𝐇𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰┃

"Come again soon!" I smiled while waving goodbye to some customers. They waved back happily and left the café. I yawned feeling exhausted. I stretch my arms and neck. "Hinata-Kun! Your shift is over!" Hanako said in a bubbly tone. I look at the pink and white clock hanged on the ceiling. 6:00 p.m. "Thank you, Hanako." Hanako nodded and continued to serve customers. I smiled softly and went to change out of my uniform. Once I was done I left the café. I put my hands in my pocket then felt something. I took out the piece of paper and opened it.

Oh right, Suga-San gave me his number. I take out my phone and insert Suga-San in my contacts. I put the paper back in my pocket along with my phone. As I walked down the street I stop in front of Coach Ukai's store. I walk inside and look at the counter to see Coach Ukai behind it. "Good afternoon Coach Ukai." Coach Ukai looked up from the magazine he was reading. "Good afternoon Hinata." I smiled at him and walked around the store a bit. Should I get Kit Kat's? But I also want some pocky. I sighed in annoyance and grabbed both. As I turn around I was met with a freckled boy. "Oh, Yamaguchi." He smiled shyly at me.

"Hi Hinata." I formed a small smile. "Shopping for snacks?" Yamaguchi nodded and reached for a bag of Wasabeef chips. We both walked to the counter at the same time. "I'll pay for your snacks Hinata." He pulled out his wallet and began to take out the amount needed to pay. I shook my head and took out my wallet. "No, no! I can pay. We didn't get many things so this is nothing." Yamaguchi shook his head "I insist Hinata. Let me pay." We both began to argue over who will be paying. Coach Ukai slammed his fist on the counter making us both jump. We turned our heads slowly towards Coach Ukai.

"No need to pay. It's free." Coach Ukai handed us our snacks with a scowl. Both me and Yamaguchi gulped and nodded. We both said our goodbyes to Coach Ukai and left the store. Once we were outside me and Yamaguchi burst out laughing. "Next time let me pay Yams." I said smiling while eating my Kit Kat. Yamaguchi let out a soft chuckle while rubbing the back of his neck. "I don't know Hinata, this might happen again!" We both let out a small laugh before smiling. We walked down the street for a bit talking and laughing. "Wow- You're able to deal with the saltiest man for so many years? I envy you for not tearing his hair out today."

Yamaguchi let out a small laugh. "Tsukki isn't so bad. He has his soft moments and is a good person when he wants to be." Yamaguchi said smiling while eating his chips. I smirked and rolled my eyes playfully. "When he wants to be? Meaning never, right?" Yamaguchi pouts making me laugh. He then laughs after trying his best not to spill his snack. Yamaguchi's laugh soon faded as he stopped walking. I stopped walking and look at him with curiosity. "This is my stop. See you tomorrow Hinata!" I nodded and waved back at him. Yamaguchi smiled and waved back at me. I then walk away from him and make my way to my house.

✧ ━┉━ ✧

I flop on my bed lazily as I groaned. I move my head sideways and took my phone out. I scrolled through my messages and sigh. I hear my door creak open seeing Natsu holding her stuffed bunny. I smiled and open my arms. She smiles and launched herself onto me. "You done with your homework?" Natsu nodded. I smiled at her and ruffled her hair. She pulled away from the hug and looked out the window. "Wanna spend the night in my room?" Natsu looked at me and nodded. "I'll go get my bunny's blanket!" I smiled as she left the room. I then remembered that I had to text Sugawara-San. I took out my phone and texted Sugawara. Not long after he answered my message and added me to the Group Chat.