𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓

┃𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰┃

It was now Sunday and the ginger was busy cleaning. Natsu was playing with her toys while Hikaru was taking a nap. Hinata sighed as he wiped the sweat off his forehead. Hinata then checked the fridge to see if he needed to go to the grocery store. Hinata closed the fridge and noted in his head that there was no milk and eggs. "Natsu! Get dressed! We're going to the store!" Hinata put the broom back in its place as he yelled out for his sister. "Okay, Onii-Chan!"  Hinata smiled softly hearing his little sister's voice. Hinata then when upstairs to get himself dressed. Once he was ready, Hinata when to get Hikaru ready.

Hikaru smiled happily seeing Hinata. "Sho-Sho!" Hinata smiled warmly as he took Hikaru out of his crib. "Let's get you dressed my little sunshine!" Hikaru giggled as Hinata began to change him. Hinata placed Hikaru on a stroller and began to head out. The three siblings walked down the streets with a bright aura. Those passing by couldn't help but awe at the sight of the three siblings. Natsu was holding onto one of the handles of the stroller as she talked with her older brother. "Can we get chocolate at the store?" Natsu asked with pleading eyes. Hinata let out a small laugh and nodded.

Natsu's eyes sparkled smiling at her big brother. The three siblings arrived at the store and were greeted by an employee. Hinata made his way to the dairy aisle searching for milk. Natsu looked around the store as if it were her first time. Hikaru stared at random people with his big soft hazel eyes giggling and laughing. "Nii-Chan! Can we get this?" Natsu said holding up a packet of yogurt. Hinata smiled and nodded. Natsu cheered happily and held on to the yogurt. As Hinata grabbed the carton of milk Hikaru let out a cry. Hinata quickly went to Hikaru's side and took him out of the stroller. "What's wrong Hikaru?"

Hikaru let out small whimpers as he clenched onto Hinata. Hinata searched for his toy bunny only to see that it was missing. "Oh... you lost your bunny huh? Don't worry Hikaru we'll find it." Hinata said calming Hikaru down. He put Hikaru back in the stroller and went to get the eggs. While walking towards the cashier Natsu and Hinata searched for Hikaru's toy bunny. Sadly, the bunny was not found. Hinata sighed in defeat and paid for the stuff they had bought. As they were leaving the store someone tapped Hinata's shoulder. Hinata turned his head and his eyes widened. "Tsukishima?" Tsukishima rolled his eyes and gave Hinata a toy bunny. Hikaru smiled happily seeing his bunny and grasped for it.

Hinata smiled softly at Hikaru's reaction and grabbed the bunny handing it to Hikaru. Hinata then looked at Tsukishima and bowed. "Thank you Tsukishima. We must get going now. See you tomorrow I guess." Hinata began to walk away from the blonde. Natsu gave Tsukishima a bright smile and left following her big brother. Tsukishima's face had a bit of blush to it. Tsukishima tsked as he looked away from the ginger. He then smirked and went back to his mother who was paying. "Did you give them the bunny?" Said Tsukishima's mother. Tsukishima took the grocery bags from her and nodded. Tsukishima's mother smiled and ruffled his hair. "Such a gentlemen my Kei has become."Tsukishima rolled his eyes and looked away from her.

The three siblings were now walking back home. Natsu was skipping happily beside Hinata. Hinata chuckled seeing Natsu happy. Hinata and Natsu stopped walking seeing the pedestrian light is red. Hinata then stumbled forward a bit. Hinata turned to see what bumped into him. It was a boy who had black hair and was bleached at the end. Hinata went to pick up the boy's switch that was on the ground. Natsu watched over Hikaru as Hinata helped the boy up. The boy dusted the dirt off his clothes. "Here's your game. Luckily it didn't break! Careful next time! Come on Natsu." Hinata left the boy as he crossed the street. The boy was left dumbfounded holding his switch staring at the ginger.