𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔

┃𝐇𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰┃

I stared at Nishinoya and Tanaka with a blank face. Tanaka was carrying Nishinoya in the air to make him feel like a superhero. I sighed in disapproval and went back to taking notes and making sure the schedule was correct. So far we did 4 vs. 4 matches and did our stretches. We now need to practice our receives. "You have nice handwriting." I jumped and turned my head around quickly. I sighed in relief knowing it was just Sugawara senpai. I then gave him an irritated look. "Don't do that again Senpai! You scared me half to death!" I said pointing my finger angrily at him. He chuckled awkwardly and had a nervous facial expression. I calmed down and sighed. I then smiled lightly with closed eyes and pat Sugawara's head. "Sorry Senpai. I didn't mean to yell at you like that. You just really scared me." I said before opening my eyes and having a terrified look.

"Senpai!? Your nose is bleeding!?" I yelled as I began to panic. He then held both my hands and looked at me with a happy expression. "I promise to protect you with all my life. Our children and you will never go hungry. You can count on me." He vowed. I felt a sweat drop on my cheek as I listened to his vow. I then felt annoyed once more. I should really be careful with my actions. The door to the gymnasium then opened with a loud thud. I turned my head slightly ignoring Sugawara's vows. Takeda seemed out of breath and exhausted. I gasped and immediately ran towards his aid leaving Sugawara dumbfounded. "Are you ok Sensei!? What happened?" I asked feeling worried. He gave me a reassuring smile and handed me a letter. I scanned it and smiled brightly. "The boys are having a training camp? That's awesome!" I said happily. Silence then consumed the room.

"WHAT!?" The guys yelled. I flinched and covered my ears. "What else does it say Shōyō!?" Yelled Nishinoya as he peeked over my shoulder. "Who else is going!?" Yelled Tanaka as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder. A vein soon appeared on my forehead and I elbowed both males making them fall to the ground. I huffed and handed the letter to coach Ukai. Coach Ukai thanked me and began to scan the letter. He then smirked and looked at everybody. "We'll be having a training camp for 2 weeks. The training camp is in 2 days. We have enough time to prepare. Please ask permission from your parents to come to this training camp." Said coach Ukai. Everyone nodded then Tanaka stepped up. "What schools are gonna be there?" Asked Tanaka. The rest had curious expressions including myself. Coach looked back at the letter. " Aoba Johsai, Nekoma High, Date tech, Johzenji High, Fukurōdani Academy, Shiratorizawa Academy, Inarizaki High, and Itachiyama Institute." Said coach Ukai.

"Wow... those are some powerful schools." I said feeling amazed. Of course, that was a mistake to say out loud. "They are, but we defeated most of them. Aren't we cool and amazing?" Said Tanaka. "Yeah! It was a pretty intense war... we barely made it out alive. Shows how strong we are." Said Nishinoya in a smug tone as he winked at me. I had a blank expression as they both flashed their somewhat "muscles." "You hear something Coach Ukai?" I asked innocently. "Not at all. Possibly the birds outside?" Shrugged Coach Ukai. Both me and him turned away from the chaotic duo. I was able to hear Tsukishima snicker. I rolled my eyes and looked back at our schedule. "Alright, everyone. Enough chit-chatting. Back to practice. Work on your receives now." Coach Ukai ordered. Everyone nodded and went back to practice. I went to close the doors to the gymnasium before feeling the soft breeze of the wind. I smiled feeling content and closed the door. I turned around to be met with Kageyama staring at me. I stuck my tongue out and flipped him off. He pouted and went back to practice. I chuckled and went to get ready for practice to end with Yachi.

✧ ━┉━ ✧

"Kiyoko is coming with us because?" I asked blankly. Yachi smiled nervously and let out a small laugh. "Well erm- she knows that I work at the maid café and she also figured out that you work there as well." Yachi said nervously as she played with her fingers. I sighed deeply and banged my head on the wall catching my employee's attention. I gave them a reassuring smile and they continued to serve the customers. I let out a defeated sigh and gave Kiyoko a serious look. She didn't seem phased at all and gave me an innocent smile. "Please don't tell the boys that I work here. It's gonna be so embarrassing and they're gonna act more perverted than they are now." I pleaded. Kiyoko giggled and nodded. I smiled happily and felt a wave of relief. "Though, I think you're gonna get found out soon. This Café is starting to get popular because word around town says, a cute ginger is working here." Said Kiyoko as she pushed up her glasses. I felt my soul leave my body.