Part 108

Sun was shining brightly and was playing hide and seek with the newly wedded couple through the curtains. But the two love birds were cocooned in each other's embrace and sleeping forgetting the whole world. Finally, the sun won when Ares slowly opened his eyes with a frown. But the sight before him replaced the frown with a full blown smile. The love of his life was cuddling to him, covered in his shirt and trying to avoid sun rays.

He smiled seeing her cuteness and adjusted himself so that the sun rays doesn't disturb her. But that woke her up and she slowly opened her eyes and smiled. She saw her husband smiling looking at her and soon flashes of last night came rushing back to her. The smile was replaced by a deep blush and she hid her face in his hands. Ares laughed seeing her antics and moved her hands from her face.

Ares: "Good morning sweetheart. Are you remembering something?" And that was enough for Hera to blush more. Ares now burst out laughing, rolling on the bed. Taking this chance Hera took her clothes and rushed into bathroom. Hearing the bathroom door shut, Ares stopped laughing.

Ares: "You can't escape for long sweet heart" He shouted and lied back. After few minutes, Hera came out getting ready and Ares got down and went near her. Before he could say anything, Hera handed him the towel and pushed him into bathroom. Ares pouted and got ready. By the time the couple got down, it was 8 A.M. The house seemed quiet and the couple wondered whether Rowan and Athena woke up or not. Ares went to the hall and saw Asher. Hera headed to kitchen to prepare breakfast.

After half an hour the breakfast was ready and Hera headed to Rowan's room and knocked the door. A sleepy Rowan opened the door and welcomed her inside. Athena was in washroom.

Hera: "Didn't you sleep well yesterday?"

Row: "Well? I didn't sleep even for a split second yesterday?" By now Ares too joined them.

Ares: "Why?"

Row: "Your darling sister made me scour this entire city whole night demanding me an ice cream. And when I returned she was sleeping peacefully and didn't spare me a glance" Ares and Hera laughed hearing that but stopped seeing a fuming Athena. Rowan who saw them still turned and saw Athena glaring at him and he stood up gulping thinking of consequences.

To be continued...