Chapter 9 ☕

I woke up and saw that Trey texted me back. We started texting back and forth and he is a really fine ass guy. And he go to my school as of now. He moved so he at my bus stop too. Yasss.

I got dressed in black zipper joggers with timbs and a black crop top that said Boss. I put on a gold chain and red lip gloss.

I put my hair up into a fluffy bun and smoothed down my edges. Damn I look good.

I took a selfie and posted it on IG. With this caption:

Yo Style On Delete Edges Incomplete ❌Eyebrows Never On Fleek What Makes You Think You Could Compete?

I got 48 likes as soon as I posted it. I got one comment that said:

Tiarratoofye: ew girl you ugly don't take no more pictures

I dmed her a pic of me and cussed her out and blocked her. Well that's done.

I grabbed my stuff and went into Taylor's room. She was dressed in white zipper joggers with black jays, white crop top that said Boss and a black bucket hat.

"Did you look at my outfit?" I said. "Did you look at mine?" She said back. We laughed and went downstairs.

"Hey Momma "

"Hey Mari, Hay Taylor,"

I grabbed some toast she put out for me.

"Lil girl if you don't..." I thought she was going to say sum bout my crop top.

"Show me where you got them joggers! Them thangs cute!" She said. I gave her the address.

Me, and Taylor walked out to the bus stop. As usual Tiarra was there talkin shit. I ignored her comments about me being a thot and shit cuz she irrelevant ✋.

"Who is Yall"She came over and asked Kaila and Taylor with a stank face.

"Bitch who are you?! Da fuck?"

"Hoe who tf is you get Ya life" Taylor said

"I'm Tiarra hoe ass bitch" she fucked up.

"I suggest you run away before I knock you dead in the face lil girl. Fuckin blue roots ass. Dark ass bitch with green contacts, guh stop you look like a Xbox." Taylorsaid. And Kaila bust out laughing Tiarra ran back to her group .

August came behind me. I turned around and he tried to hug me. I slap him and kick him in the balls. He ain't bout to hug me.

He fell to the ground in pain.

"Gah dam girl" I heard. I turned around and Trey was right there. He had on khaki Cargo pants, with a white shirt and white iPhone emoji sweater. He looked fineeeeeeee.

"Oh sorry bout that, crazy ex you know?" I said trying to make conversation.

"Don't I know it. One of my exes tried to kill me....with a damn spoon" He said. I laughed and the bus came. We all got on and I sat next to Taylor while Kaila went over to a boy name Quan (Rich homie Quan as a 13 year old)

"Aye everybody this my suh Kaila and Taylor they fam so introduce yall self." I said. Everbody did that, so I got on my phone for a while. Kaila and Taylor was really making friends easily. Maybe it's their nice but boss personality.