chapter 1

Camari POV

I wake up to the sound of Ms.Dee the orphanage lady yelling at us to get up. I roll out of bed and start to walk downstairs. When I get there I see that everyone has gathered around Ms.Dee.

"OK we have a big celebrity coming her to adopt. You all have to be on your best behavior for her to pick you."Ms.Dee explains.

Well. Another day, another person that doesn't want to adopt me. I figured I might as well try anyway.

I go upstairs and put on my old green hoodie with a pair of ripped skinny jeans and put on my old beat up black converse. I need to get Tarajhi ready too.

" T T!" I yell for my sister to come. When she comes upstairs I dress her in an old pink Nike shirt with a pair of old jeans with her blue old Adidas.

I put her long dark brown hair into two big Minnie mouse puffs and stick a black bow on them.

"Mari,I'm hungry."My sister groans. See,Ms.Dee feeds all the other kids except me and my sister. Don't ask me why she is just a cold hearted lady. I grab my personal savings from under my bed and get out 15$.

"Let's go get something to eat. Get your coat and let's go." I say as I grab my old black too big winter coat. She grabs her old too big green coat and we sneak out of the front door.

We walk to the quik trip behind the orphanage and open the door.

"Go pick out anything you want." I say to my little sister. She runs down the isles and picks out a hot dog,a coke,and salt and vinegar chips. I pick out 4 doughnuts,3 juices,5 teas, 3 bags of regular lays chips and go to the front counter.

"Hi rose!" I greet the nice register lady. I've been coming to this gas station ever since Ms.Dee stopped feeding me and my sister.

"Hi Camari." She says as she rings up the snacks. I pay her the 13$ and we walk out with the bags in our hands.

We walk back to the orphanage but use the back door so no one will notice us. We walk up the stairs to our shared room and start eating and drinking. Once we are done, I put the extra change back in my savings box.

"The celebrity is here to adopt!!!" Ms.Dee shouts to all of us.

As me and TT walk down,we notice who the celebrity is: its NICKI MINAJ!

I guess my sister noticed her to because her eyes were so wide,they could be targets! We step into the living room and instantly she notices us.

"Well aren't you too just the cutest little things! I can tell you two are sisters." She says.

"Yes mam we are."I state.

She interviews all the kids and then we all come back to the living room. She starts to speak" I know who I want to adopt! Camari and Tarajhi!!" When she said that, it might just have been the happiest thing I have ever heard.

We go upstairs to pack out stuff while Nicki is downstairs with all the papers.

"I'm so glad we finally got adopted!" My little sis exclaims loudly.

"I am too. Just be sure to be nice and respectful so that she won't take us back." I say as I finish packing mine and my sisters things.

When we walk downstairs we are led to her car. Its a pink Mercedes Benz with butterfly doors. The doors go up and we step inside the backseat of the car. The seats are red leather and there are cup holders on both sides of the doors.

Nicki starts to speak " Ok well today you can just get settled into your rooms and I was thinking tomorrow we could go shopping for you room stuff and for clothes."

The rest of the ride was silent. We pulled up to the house and who I saw coming out of the door, I couldn't believe it was them..................

Hey guys! How you like the first chapter? BTW Tarajhi name is pronounced taragei. OK well see you next update.
Bye,
Camari