Chapter 19

Camari P.O.V.
*Four months of moving to different places later*

"Wake up we here." Taylor said, shaking my arm.

"I'm up..." I said, opening the door of the car. Kaila, TT, mom, and Tyga were at the door of the small house.

"Um... who house is this?" I asked. The house had about two floors, but was the size of a studio apartment.

"Why you askin me?" She said, walking forward with her bags. I rolled my eyes and walked with her. Mom knocked on the door and a woman who looked like her opened it.

"There go my baby!" She said, hugging mom.

"Hey mom." She said, walking into the house.

"Aren't yall just the cutest things!" She said when she saw me, Taylor, and Kaila.

"Thank you." We said. She opened the door wider and we stepped in. She showed us up the stairs and to a small room with three air mattresses. I smiled and thanked her, as Taylor and Kalia did.

"Taylor you got a house, why you here?" I asked her.

"My ma wanted to move back to Chicago but I ain't wanna go. Too much drama there." She said, setting her things down.

"Hey I just remembered something. Camari, we still signed to YMCMB." Kaila said, flopping on the mattress.

"You right, but I don't really wanna be there no more. I wanna do something different, ya know?" I said, twiddling my fingers.

"I feel ya. So after this, like school and stuff, whats next?" Taylor asked.

"I know I'm goin to college." Kaila said.

"Me too but I'm bored. Where y'all wanna go?" I asked.

"Snack time?" Taylor said. We nodded and left the house.

"I need a drivers license." Kaila said, sighing.

"Only when you 16." I said.

"I'll be 16 in like 5 months." Taylor said.

"Then you can be our driver." Kaila said, laughing. Taylor rolled her eyes and we walked down the dirt road.

"What city is this?" I said, feeling the air get hot."

"Umm my GPS says its Alabama." Taylor said, I. at her phone. I nodded and we continued to walk until we saw a small lot with a gas station, a walmart, and an empty store. Kaila went into the gas station and Taylor and I went into walmart.

"Kaila gettin the candy chips and soda what we gettin?" I asked her.

"Uh popcorn? And I wanna get some seeds to plant. I like gardening." She said, going to the garden isle.

"I'm gonna get some stuff for the baby and we can go get some Popeye's after this." I said, going in the direction of the baby stuff. Mom was 5 months now, and she was as big as a 9. I just got a little white crib and a couple boy and girl outfits. I walked around and eventually saw Taylor getting a some seed packs.

"You ready?" She asked, grabbing a lot an putting them in the basket.

"Yeah." I said. We got in line, paid for the stuff and saw Kaila just coming out the gas station with about 5 bags.

"Let's go get dinner for everybody." Kaila said.

"Popeye's?" Taylor suggested.

"Where is it tho?" I said, only seeing the three stores in the area.