Chapter 1 

"Girl! Hey! wake up it's 7 o'clock already you're going to be late" says Kayla.

Annoyed, Maya shrugs.

"What do you want Kayla?"

"You dumbass you're going to late your alarm has went off like 8 times" says Kayla.

Maya finally gets up and realizes it's 7:15, "shit it's already 7:15" she says.

She jumps out of her bed in a rush to the bathroom. Scrambling she tries to brush her teeth and wash her face quickly. She runs back into her room to find something to wear. She tears through her closet looking for an outfit. Finally, she got one picked out. She puts on her clothes & shoes and she thought she was out the door.

"$hit where are my keys it's already 7:35, oh there they are." she says in relief.

She grabs her bag & her phone and she runs to her car and she's on her way to school.

"Damn, the gates close at 8:15. The only good thing about this day is I get to see my bestie".

Maya finally gets to the school, she hurry's to find a parking spot then she jumps out the the car and runs to the gates.

"I hope Mr.Parker isn't closing the the gates to day, oh speak of the devil" she mutters.

"Oh miss Watson the bells about to ring you better hurry with your late self" he says.

She finally gets into school in a rush to get to class, suddenly she hears someone behind her shouting her name, " Maya! Maya! Wait up" Natalie says.

Maya stops and turns around and smiles, Natalie jumps into maya's arms with the biggest smile every.

"Omg maya I haven't seen you in so long" says Natalie.

Maya hugs her with the biggest smile ever, suddenly she pushes her back with a confused face.

"Who drove you to school" maya says.

"Oh I forgot to tell you Jayden drove me here" says Natalie.

"Really 😏, oh and totally off topic did you ever finish Mr.Mayson's homework you know you forget all the time" maya says.

"Ok forgive me this time I forgot about it I'll make up to you" says Natalie.

"Jesus Christ you've said this like 8 times and this better be the last time here" says maya while giving Natalie her homework.

As the girls continue talking Natalie suddenly smiles at something behind maya, then maya suddenly feels a tap on her shoulder she turns around and to her surprise it's Jayden.

"Hey my favorite girl in the world besides my girl of course" says Jayden while giving a hug to maya.

They all laugh and continue talking.

"Umm jay you coming to lunch with us or you gotta go back to to your store or sum" says maya.

"Well it's only 8:20 I guess it's alright short bread" Jayden says.

"Bro I told you to stop calling me that I'm not that shorter than you"says maya.

They all laugh and continue walking to the cafeteria, they finally get to lunch room and get there trays and sit down and they hear everyone talking about the new boy that's coming to the school in a few days.

"Hey Natalie do you know anything about this new boy everyone's talking about" says maya.

"Oh yes I heard he's was really popular at his old school and he kinda hot no like really hot and his name is Alex" says Natalie.