Chapter 6

Hey guys it's me yurixrwo and this is chapter 6 of MY LOVE and I hope you'll enjoy the story, and don't forget to go check out my new book "ALL OF HIM" chapter 0-2 is out now.

Maya stands up and yells at the teacher "Mr. Parker you know this is not damn fair, you know for a fact that everyone in this goddamn room is paired with their friends except me!".

The class sits in silence and completely shocked before Mr. Parker turns around.

"Now Mrs. Watson I don't know who the hell you think you're talking to, but in my classroom you listen to MY rules if not I could send to the office in no time, now sit down and work with this young man this instant" Mr. Parker says.

Maya slowly sits back down in her chair and rolls her eyes.

As Mr. Parker discuss the new lesson, Maya is too annoyed to even pay attention to what he says.

As Maya stares off into space she feels a tap on her she shoulder, she looks over to see Alex holding a note.

She rolls her eyes and ignores him, He then taps her again aggressively.

Angry she grabs the note out of his hand and opens it up, it says "meet me in the janitors closet after class".

"This fucking perv" Maya thinks to herself, she then rips the paper up in his face and continues to do her work.

Maya looks at her watch waiting for the bell to ring.

Finally the bell rings.

She walks out the classroom checking her phone while heading to her next class, suddenly someone grabs her arm and pulls her into a room.

The room was pitch black so she couldn't see anything, Maya tries to push them off her but they didn't Budge.

The light finally turns on, she then sees Alex holding on to her shoulders.

"Hey get the hell off of me you assh-" Maya says before getting cut off, "Ugh shut the hell up" Alex says while rolling his eyes.

Maya annoyed "Well what the fuck do you want".

Alex angrily grabs her shirt " Don't act fucking crazy, I know you who I am no one acts like you did in that fucking classroom".

Maya raises her eyebrows "You're fucking delusional", Alex grabs her face "Both you and I know what happened in 10th grade and if anyone finds out you're fucking dead".

Maya finally pushed him off of her with tears on her face, she the kicks him in his crotch and runs out the door to the girls bathroom.

She enters the restroom out of breath, "shit shit shit" Maya says out of frustration.

Maya looks into the mirror before taking a few deep breath, "It's okay Maya just calm down and act like it never happened" she says to herself.

She then walks out the restroom, she looks around the hall quickly before walking to her class.

When she arrives at her class, she sees Alex standing by the door.

"Was he waiting for me or something, I hope not." Maya says, just as she's about to open the door Alex aggressively grabs her hand.

"Hey remember what I said okay" Alex says, she quickly snatches her hand away from him.

"Leave me alone you fucking asshole" Maya says.

They then walk into the classroom, Maya could hear the whispers coming from the class.

Mrs. Walker writes them both a tardy sheet, as she goes to sit down she realizes her desk buddy has been moved once again which means she'd have to sit by Alex once again.