Chapter 4

Hey guys it's me yurixtwo I hope you enjoy Chapter 4 of My love.

As Maya continues to drive she makes it home, she gets out of her car and starts to unlock her door by this time her sister is in a deep sleep so tries to be quiet.

She walks upstairs to her room, she kicks off her shoes and lays on her bed, as she's lays on her bed she gets bored and starts to watch T.V and work on assignments while waiting on Jayden.

As she watching T.V the doorbell rings so she walks down stairs to see who it is.

"Yes hello who is it" Maya says.

"It's me Mai open up" Jayden says.

As Maya opens the door she sees Jayden with a bloody nose and cuts all over his face and a bruised arm she quickly grabs him and pulls him inside.

"Omg hun what happened did u get in a fight or something Jesus Christ what HAPPENED!" Maya says.

"Hey hey calm down I'll tell you once we get up stairs" He says.

As Maya grabs him by his waist to help him upstairs, they reach her bedroom and she sits him down on the bed.

Maya goes to get the first aid kit then starts to put the peroxide on his cuts and bruises.

"Oh fuck" he moans softly.

Maya stops wiping his cuts due to the sound he just made, then Jayden slowly starts to grab her hand.

"Hey don't make it weird" he says with a flustered face.

"Sir you're the one moaning in my face" Maya says while rolling her eyes.

She continues to wipe his cuts which makes him moan louder each time.

The sounds he makes her a little uncomfortable so she tries to think of something.

"Umm hey I'll be right back" she says in a quiet tone.

"Where are you going" he says.

"Sir IM going to the restroom damn"she says.

Maya can already tell Jayden's a little drunk so she try's to be less of an asshole to him.

Before Maya can walk out the door Jayden grabs both of her hands and pushes them against the wall.

With Jaydens face literally inches away from mayas face he says "hey why are you so mean to me all the time".

"Hey what the fuck get off of me Jayden what are you doing" she says while try to push him away.

Maya tries to push him off of her.

"Hey stop it what the fuck are yo- mhmm" before She could finish Jayden kisses her, her eyes widen.

Jayden pulls back from the kiss and says "y por eso te amo hasta la luna mi amor". *and this is why is I love you to the moon my love*

After he says this  he slowly passes out on the floor.

"Omg omg omg what. The. Fuck. Just happened, well thank goodness he's passed out now" Maya says.

Maya sits on her bed to try to calm herself but she can't so she pulls out her phone and goes to the caller id that says : unknown - 🤎

Maya calls the number and says "shit I hope they answer we haven't spoken in a year".

She calls they answer, mayas eyes widen.

Unknown: please state your name and the code.

Maya: umm yes this is may-.

Unknown: ikyfl I KNOW YOU ARE NOT CALLING ME AT THIS TIME OF NIGHT Maya Angelica fucking Watson what do you want.

Maya: hey don't do that ik it's been a long time but I really need to talk to you about something please.

Unknown: dam right a long time it must be important go ahead you have ten minutes on the call.

Maya: umm ok I feeling really bad right now because my best friends boyfriend just kissed me and I don't know what to do.

Unknown: damn girl you're fucked, okay we can fixed this tell me the details.

Maya: okay he texted he was coming over while I was picking his GIRLFRIEND up right,I texted his why then he says don't tell her,then he proceeded to fucking call me while I'm in the car with her he told me he'd be there in a hour.

Unknown: okay yeah continue.

Maya: so dropped her off I'm at home now chilling he ringing the bell I answer,the boy is cut the fuck up and drunk I start to clean him up he starts to moan so I try to leave the room but he grabs me and pushes me against the wall and KISSES me like wtf and now he's passed out on the floor.

Unknown: dam are you fr is he like on your floor right now omg god send me a picture that hilarious, anyway the best thing to do is tell him when he wakes up and I REPEAT do not tell that crazy best friend of yours.

Maya: but I never have kept anything from her and I don't want to make things weird between all of us so I think I should tell her.

Unknown: and both of you crazy ppl are gonna get y'all asses beat.

Maya: damn you're right OMG you're no help I don't know what to do.

Unknown: oh I'm no help I'll hang up then.

Maya: No! wait I didn't- beep beep beep.

"Shit why did they hang up"she says.

"Now what should I do bout this body on my floor, ik I can't carry him by myself" she says.

She walks out of her room and knocks on the guest room door.

The door swings open "Ughh what the FUCK do u want it's almost 2:00 in the morning" Kayla says.

"Who the FUCK are you talking to don't make me kick your ass out" Maya says.

"Ughhh ok what is it" Kayla says.

"Promise not to freak out" Maya says.

"Why would I freak ou-" Kayla says.

"WHAT THE FUCK MAYA WHY IS HE-" Kayla says.

"Ughhh shut up before you say anything nothing happened he just passed out okay" Maya says.

"Wait why was he here in the firs- you know what I don't even care I'm going back to sleep" Kayla says.

"Umm no your not what do think I woke you up for" Maya says.

"What does that mean you me to CARRY him , uh no nope not doing it" Kayla says.

"Um okay I could kick u out then" Maya says.

"Omg okay but where's he going to sleep" Kayla says.

"In your room obviously 🙄 we are not carrying him down stairs" Maya says.

Kayla nods in agreement.

They start to carry Jayden to Kaylas room, they lay him down on the bed.

"Jesus Christ why is he so damn heavy" Maya says.

"Well anyway good night" Kayla says.

"Night" Maya says.

Maya returns to her room.

Note from author: Hey its me yurixtwo hope you enjoyed this chapter of my love, and I know it's been a long time since I've posted but as you know I have my own life and all writers get writers block and I don't know how long it will take for me to write another chapter.