The Romanoffs

Natasha was searching for something to wear for Alexei beside his Hydra uniform.
"You can have Clint's sweatpants and Tony's hoodie."
"Why are their clothes in your room?"
"Sometimes i borrow their clothes without them knowing on an unknown period of time."
Alexei raised a eyebrow.
"They are comfy. And every Avenger have their weird things. For example, my best friend Clint is in the vents most of the time."
"Bol'shuju chast' vremeni!?(Most of the time?!) " Alexei looked in horror at the ceiling.
Natasha laughed
"He also  knows to speak russian.Don't worry, Clint respects my privacy."
"Okay, maybe they are good people....Tony helped us with the window last night... but still I'm not sure if i would trust them."
"Just give them a chance and time No one is best friends when they first meet. Even we weren't."
Someone knocked at the door.
"Ms. Natasha, it's me Peter. I hope i didn't woke you up."
"It's okay, Peter. Come in!"
Peter opened the door and was shocked to see Alexei.
"Hi, Mr. Natasha's friend!You had a friend over? Mr. Stark never let me bring friends home! "
"So, children are part of the team." Alexei said.
"Don't be jealous he is more mature than you" Natasha smiled at him. "With what can i help you, Peter? And you can call me just Natasha."
"I heard the others talking yesterday that you were upset that your parents died. My parents died too. I know it's hard. It was hard for me, but i had my teddy bear my parents gave it to me and it helped. That way, i always felt they were with me. So.... I made you this! "Peter said, showing the teddy bear he had behind his back. It was a brown and had a pink tutu, with a small black widow belt. Natasha didn't know what to do. She wasn't used to receive presents. She  accepted some of Clint's who were on her birthday, but no one made her a gift like that.Nat didn't even know the kid for long.
"He convinced me. You are the good guys. I'm on your side.That is the sweetest, cutest thing someone ever did. " Alexei said. "You are ok, Tasha?"
Natasha suddenly started to cry.
"I'm so sorry.. I-i" Peter eyes were wide. Natasha  hug him.
"Dont be sorry. This are happy tears. It's the most beautiful thing someone did for me. Thanks, Petey!"
"Sorry, I didn't  bring something for you Mr...."
"Petey, meet my brother, Alexei."
"You have a brother!"
"I know! We are so different! Can't you see how ugly he is?Maybe he was adopted. "
"HA-ha-ha! Very funny, vonjuchij (stinky) !"
"You promised you would never call me that again!"
"Don't worry, kid. You don't have to bring me something. I came uninvited."
"I think i have the best idea! " Peter said and made  3 bracelets with his web shooters. Then he  put one on their hands.
"Friendship bracelets!"
Now both brothers were silent.
"Kid, if someone upset you, tell me and i will make them pay!" Alexei said.
Peter was confused.
"This is his way of saying he likes you." Natasha explained. "Do you want to go sparing with us?You have 2 hours until school starts? So 1 hour to get ready and 1  to do what you want. So? "
"Yes, Yes, yes!" Peter almost jumped.
The 3 of them went to the gym.