Part 3

"Today I finally met with Cate outside of the Cafe. It was awesome, we watched one of her films and im totally in love with the film. We watched "Carol" and she plays the main character Carol, she falls in love with a young girl named Therese. The movie ends with Carol telling Therese that she loves her. At the end of the movie I was crying like a little baby, It was a little bit embarrassing in front of Cate, but she didn't seem to mind it. I have no idea why she especially wanted to watch this movie with me, maybe she just wanted to show it to me or she wanted to tell me something with this choice of movie. She could have choose so many movies Oceans 8, Where did you go Bernadette or even Cinderella but she choose Carol"

"Oh shut up Y/N, your overthinking again just stop it" I say to myself

"After she left I watched another one of her movies, I watched Oceans 8 and it was quiet amazing. I got something to eat and enjoyed the movie by myself, I have to admit that I would have rather watched the movie with her, but you can't have anything you want. While I watched the movie and ate my food I got a message from Bryan...

I have to admit that this message really brought back bad memories, Bryan treated me like shit. He wasn't a good boyfriend he gave me the feeling that I'm nothing, that I'm a horrible person and that I'm not good enough, but my friends and family really helped me out of this toxic relationship and I'm very thankful for their help. This relationship wasn't a good time to remember in my life it went on for over a year and I wasted a lot of opportunities because of him. And that's how I ended up working in a little coffee shop, I mean it's not like I don't like my job I meet a lot of new people, the best example for this is Cate. The chance that I would have met her without working in the Coffee shop is very low.

But I enjoy life and I'm thankful for everything that I have and will get. I'm thankful for my friends and my family, I'm thankful for the food I have everyday and the money I get from my job.

As I lay in my bed a thought spreads through my mind, why don't I just google Cate. I mean she's a successful actress there has to be something interesting about her, but I shake the thought away. Anything she wants to tell me she's going to tell me herself, for that I don't have to search her name in the internet...

With this thoughts I close my diary and close my eyes and hope to see Cate again tomorrow.

Cates POV:

I made my way back home from Y/Ns apartment. I really enjoy her company and the evening with her was delightful, I just have that feeling that I can be my true self when I'm with her.

After we finished the movie I sadly had to make my way home, because Andrew wants to go out and someone has to take care of the kids, I don't want them to be around a nanny because I want that they remember me and Andrew and not a nanny

Andrews and my marriage is only platonic, we don't share this love that we used to do, this flame died long ago

The only reason why I don't want a divorce are the kids, they should grow up with both of their parents

When I get home I take care of the kids until they have to go to bed, after that I get ready for bed myself and check my messages once again before closing my eyes

I see a text from Y/N that I should text her back when I get home, now I feel bad that I haven't seen this text earlier but I answer her immediately

Cate: Hey Y/N,
Sorry for not answering I was busy, but I got home safely thank you for looking out for me
I'm going to sleep now so good night and sleep well:)

After I send the text I close my eyes and drift off to sleep...

Thank you for reading:)