2

YES.

EVERYBODY HATES WATCHERS WITH A BURNING PASSION AND GRIAN IS SCARED OF THAT. YOU ALREADY KNOW WHY.

As Doc watched Grian pull the Watcher to her feet, quietly hissing like mad. And he stopped her from answering?! What do they know that we don't?! Xisuma gently took Grian's shoulder, getting his attention. He turned around, no longer erratic, but with the same firmness that he had had pushing Doc away. "She stays." "Grian, how do you know we can trust her? I understand that she's an old friend, but people change when Watchers take them. The born Watchers are EVIL. They could have turned her." She narrowed her eyes at Xisuma. "I'm right here. I can hear you." Doc bristled, and then an odd feeling came over him. WHY DOES HE TRUST HER. GRIAN START MAKING SENSE. SHE'S NOT YOUR FRIEND ANYMORE. He was FURIOUS - Oh no. Wels was the first to notice, his eyes widening. "Doc, calm down, we'll figure this out-" It was too late. He turned, trying to get away, trying to put some distance between him and the others - No no no this can't be happening I can't hurt them again - but he tripped. And blew up.

~REWIND FOR STRESS POV~

Stress followed False, who was furious. Stress hated Watchers. Iskall had nearly been killed by a Watcher. If you're killed by a Watcher, you don't respawn. A wave of terror washed over her, and she gripped her sword, ready to fight this thing. They emerged from the forest, and everyone was clustered around an unconscious figure on the ground. There was no sign of the Watcher. NO! Who was hurt?! She ran over to the person on the ground, kneeling behind them and instinctively pulling out a health potion, then realising - Oh. What? The person on the ground, unconscious, badly hurt, weak and trapped, was the Watcher.

~TIME SKIP, BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE AUTHOR NOT WANTING TO WRIGHT FILLER~

As Grian pulled the Watcher to her feet, Stress glanced at Doc, knowing he'd be blowing his top. Does G even remember what happened last time? She shuddered, remembering the last Watcher attack. Doc had nearly died. Permadeath. The weeks Stress spent trying to save him. Mumbo crying as he tried to make bionic parts. Bdubs staying with Doc the whole time, never sleeping. It was understandable that Doc would be mad now. But when she looked, he was hissing, and slowly turning white. Wels saw, and tried to calm him down, but to no avail. He realised, and turned and ran, trying to put some distance between him and his friends, but there was no time.

Everyone flinched, and the watcher threw her hands up as if trying to shield herself, and squeezed her eyes shut. Bright lilac light flew from her hands, and spread out to form a clear, solid barrier between them and the creeper, protecting them from the blast. Doc respawned behind them and stared up at it. After a second, it melted away, dissolving into thin air, and the watcher swayed, then collapsed. Grian caught her, crying out again. "Pearl!" Stress took a closer look, and saw with shock that her wrists were bleeding, as if they'd been cut. Grian turned to her, a pleading look in his eyes, and Stress came over, pulling out a health potion and soaking bandages in it, then wrapping them around the watcher's wrists. The watcher - Pearl? - gave a tired smile up at Stress, exhausted but grateful. Grian turned to thank her, but she had already moved around to fix the wing. It's my job luv, and Watcher or not, and you might have just saved our lives. He looked back to Pearl. "What even happened? Who did this to you?" She glared at the mask, discarded on the ground a little bit away. "Who do you think? The Watchers cut my wrists to cut off my magic. They WERE healing, but I guess that's what I get for not giving them time and using my magic on instinct, like an IDIOT." She moved her glare to the bandages, where blood was already beginning to seep through. Grian went to speak, but X cut him off. "You are a watcher. Why are you acting like they're the enemy?" She was glaring at him now. "Why are you?" That caught X off guard. "What? Because - they destroy homes. Burn entire servers. They kill people, and the people don't respawn." Grian gave an odd hiccup, looking like he was holding back tears. She looked X dead in the eye. "Exactly. Where do you think we came from? I didn't choose to be a watcher." Mumbo gasped. X covered the mouthpiece of his helmet, realising what he'd said. "They came to our server, and destroyed it. They killed all my friends. They took me away and tried to make me join them. They forced me to wear the mask. It burned my hand if I tried to take it off. Everyone else joins them. I didn't." Poor luv. She's been through a lot. Grian sniffled. "Taurtis." She hugged him again, tears in her eyes. X reached for him. "I'm sorry Grian, I didn't know-" "DON'T." X pulled away sadly. Mumbo glared at the admin, and knelt down to hug his friend, sitting on his other side and holding him. "We need to talk about this, and it's getting late." Iskall spoke, glaring at the watcher like everyone was, and pulling Stress to her feet. "Me and Etho's base is close, and it's mob proofed."

BadTimesWithScar joined the game

What the- well he is whitelisted, plus he and Scar are close. Ish. He probably noticed the open portal. The second Vex hybrid strolled through the portal, and Tango facepalmed. Xisuma muttered under his breath. "Sure, that might as well happen." Bad glanced at Scar. "Hey Bad." "Hey. Your whitelist is down." X looked up from his admin panels, looking at Bad, then at the watcher, then back at Bad. The Vex followed his gaze. "Ah." X burst out. "YA THINK? WOW, I HADN'T NOTICED!"

Yes I threw BadTimes in as well. The alts are relevant, I promise. Also everyone hates Ex because he tried to kill them but it wasn't his fault. 

I HURT DEH SMOL BEAN AND DEH MISUNDERSTOOD BEAN AND DEH EVIL BEAN I HURT ALL DEH BEANS.