9:30 AM September 18th, 2021

"Are you ready to go home, Miss Dash?" I rolled my eyes. "Well, duh. I would rather die than stay here." Dr. Flipper looked at me worriedly. "Mrs. Smith will be here with your father- Miss Dash, how many times do I have to tell you? You're not allowed to walk yet." I rolled my eyes, and glanced at my phone.... One text from Applejack!
🍎: Hey, Dash! We're here!
🌈: Finally!!! I can get out of this shitty place!
I set my phone down, but when Applejack opened the door, I jumped out of the wheelchair, flinging my arms around her. She laughed and returned the hug. She picked me up bridal-style and brought me outside. Finally! Fresh air! She brought me to her pick-up truck, and sent me in the passenger seat.  She laughed at how big the smile was. "So, where are we going?" I asked. "It's a surprise..." She said smirking. She started driving and I felt my eyelids fall.

"Shhhh! She's still asleep!" Pinkie Pie.
"You shush, Pinkie!" Rarity.
"Both of you shush!" Fluttershy.
"Is she still breathing?" Twilight Sparkle.
"Yeah." Applejack.
"Are you sure, Applejack? She's been asleep for 3 hours..." Sunset Shimmer.
"Yes, I'm sure, Sunset." Applejack.
My eyes fluttered open slightly, and Applejack came over to me.
"Hey, Dash. You feelin' alright?"
I looked around, and recognized Pinkie Pie's house, including her older sister, Maud. She was holding her pet rock, Boulder. "Hello Rainbow Dash. I'm happy you're awake," she said, and left. I looked scared, appearently, and Applejack laughed. "Relax, Dash! You look both terrified and exhausted." I all the sudden wrapped my arms around her waist and shoved my face into her stomach. She sat down next to me, and stroked my hair.