Chapter 4: Beginning of the Night

Chieko's pov. (Part 1)

HOLY FUDGE!... fudge... yum! I'm going to get later from my cat Butler, named Misaki! He's a male cat that miraculously has a cat boyfriend named John. Why you ask? Let's just say he thought it was a she. Who cares? I love it!

As I was saying, holy crap! Kazuki san is really going to get hitched! I never knew that day would come. All I see in his future was him, having big ugly bug eyes, being strict as hell to his comrades and living all alone in a mansion full of cats. In addition, having a dog named Steve.

Now that I think about it, it suits his statues well; with my idea of his life. I wished that I can change his future to my idea, 'cause it's fantastic! :3 Joke!

Wait a minute, so he's dressed up like one of those old fashion thingies I see in t.v, which is boooring! That's why he was flustered when I asked him. He denied too easily for my taste. And a part of it was my nutella institutions. I pat my mini nutella in my pocket. I always keep one. It changes lives.

All I want is yaoi drama on television instead of those lovey dovey/none yaoi couples. Is that hard to get?! Life is so cruel for us yaoi fangirls...

Back to the... going back to the corner, when--~ Oh great, Misaki's song is like driving me crazy. I sighed. I kept on changing one topic to another as fast as Eminem rapping. -_-

Anyways, I didn't pay attention yet to the cursed lady, 'cause she will marry him. Oh poor lady. She must be forced as usual, the cruel fate of an arrainged marraige.

Suddenly, someone by the door drove me like nutella (Even if I already have)luring me to it's heavenly goodness. It was... a guy?!

My yaoi levels are rising up like crazy! She's actually a he! I looked at the both of them, switching male faces until I see stars flying around my head. I shoo them using my hand. Shoo! Shoo!

I rubbed my eyes. I've never been so proud of Kazuki san! Right, girls? Yaoi forever! I can't believe that he would take my advise and get a life! Even if it's an arranged marriage. I'll never again underestimate and hate the power of it since it gives me a yaoi couple!

I was busy day dreaming of the couple sharing a double dutch ice cream cone when I decided to take effort in describing him for you guys.

Let's see... His eyes and his necktie are the colour of melted chocolates. His disgustingly tidy hair is the shade of the wrapper of my favourite gum, Juicy Fruit. His skin is matched with the sweets, mik-mik. Both of his ears are pierced with small round coke coloured earrings.

What? I love describing things with the colour of food. OwO Mental note: Ask cat Butler Misaki to serve me one of those.

Wait a minute, Why is gay No. 2 (The mysterious guy) looked like he was fed with a sour candy. Is he sick or something? Does he have STD? Gross.

His arms are crossed like he was given vanilla ice cream instead of chocolate. Trust me, I've been there. Is there something I'm missing here?

Then again, not a second later he was rubbed over by a mad woman who saw something on sale. Women these days... they don't have the sufficient energy to NOT buy anything at least once a week.

The next day, they're hobos begging for scraps. I shuddered. The only difference I have with them are food! It's much better than those torturous silky dresses and killer heels.

That's not important right now. I'm amazed and grossed out. Why? It's because she ran all the way here from that guy. Alcoholic Hobo Janitor. She practically tackled him for it weren't Kazuki who dodged it. I'm mentally barfing.