Look Here ✨

Never in his life Yoongi regretted his decision but now he was.

You ask why?

For next three days he was teased to extreme point by all of the boys. They couldn't help but laugh after Jin exaggeratingly mimicked Yoongi's condition in front of the girl.

And Yoongi was now thinking about how can he visit her again without Jin making fun of him.

On the other side, it was surprising for Hannah, she didn't expected him to come all the way to her place to apologize for something he didn't even do.

It was Saturday. Boys were free and that's when Yoongi asked Jimin to drive him around because he wasn't feeling good for staying in his room basically doing nothing but eating and sleeping.
And Jimin agreed.
_____

"Here comes another parcel. Why can't they just deliver all the things at the same time?" she said in frustrated tone after hearing the door knocked for 4th time today.

She had nothing to do and online shopping seemed fun, so she ordered lots of things that she apparently didn't need. Now those were arriving one after another on the same day.

But on opening door she was surprised to see Yoongi with flowers again.
Yoongi saw the look on her face.

"You're here again?" She asked raising an eyebrow.

May be she didn't like him being here again so he smiled and said: "Ah hi I-I hope you're doing well. I was just visiting a friend nearby so I thought-- here take these." He stopped talking and handed her the bouquet

"Are you alright?" He asked.

"Yeah___ yeah I'm fine." She was flustered by his sudden gesture.

"Ohh ok. I'll be leaving now."

"You can come in." She said it out of courtesy but in all honesty she wasn't in the mood of talking to anyone right now.

"No, I'm in bit hurry but thanks."

'Thank God' she thought.

With that he left and sat in the car. Jimin saw him blushing.
"Hyung I didn't know you were just missing her. You could have just told me. And I thought you were buying those flowers for boys because they took care of you." Jimin said smiling mischievously, wiggling his brows.

"Will you please keep your mouth shut? And stop doing that."

" What?"

"That--"

"What?"

"Jimin stop making this weird face and wiggling your eyebrows like something is up in your ass. I just wanted to--"

His voice trailed off before completing his sentence. He wanted to say that he just wanted to see her but he couldn't say it. And he flushed at this thought.

"Just shut your mouth. Can you?"

"For now, okay I can do that but don't expect me to not tell the others what happened."

Yoongi knew he had to do something so that this small boy wouldn't tell others. So he promised he would treat him and boys on Sunday at some fancy place. That seemed to worked because Jimin wasn't saying anything anymore but he didn't stop smirking time to time till they reached home.